Reviews for Breach of Faith
meantoddy chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
aw, kenshin's thoughts are so sweet. _
jbox chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
you really should continue this! i'd love to see the kenshin with new cat and kaoru with dog scene! i can only imagine the hilarity. ]
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Seriously loving this! I can't wait for more! ... There is going to be more ... right?
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aah, this was very interesting and the thought of Kenshin being so enthralled of Kaoru to work at the same place she does is quite funny. Hope to see this continued sometime. :)
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
aw update soon!
Sakura Crystals chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Cute! I love this story too!
Cattitude chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I'd love to see Kenshin with a kitty. :)
Neko-Yuff16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
(i really do have this name on here, but it wont let me log in! lol) anyway! great story so far! i didnt realize he was a vampire in it, though! (but a pleasant surprise!) keep up the good work!
Rogue Sprite chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Love.

So much love. From me to you. And yes, I understand that statement is slightly creepy, but I had just read this and I can't believe its been a month! When all this time I've been waiting for something good to come out, I always dread the possibility of disappointment and having to regret not doing homework instead.

I think I'm getting better, I used to check ff weekly.

Spring Break needs to come now.

To the review:

This gives me the impression of an old Bakumatsu Kenshin. I always wondered what Kenshin would look like if Meiji never happened, this seems to be close to it. Cynical and jaded, yet very self-aware and honest about reality. I like this, how his attachment, or dread of, is not overdone but is more of like an acquired taste. And as much as I want to give overly frilly reviews about Kaoru's character as well, I feel that her development is postponed for a later date, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait for a sequel (hint hint _).

Again. Much. Love.
Myu-dono chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
What a delightful setting. I'm pretty sure I've never witnessed a vampire Kenshin in action before. Would you consider making this in to a full-length story?

Looking forward to an update.

-Myu
Avaritia chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Ah, I loved this :D Vampire Kenshin in a petshop. Awesome stuff.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
It's great to have a new story from you. I don't think I've ever read a RuroKen story of yours where Kenshin was quite so world weary. I hope you continue this. I'd like to see him get that spark back and I would like to see him handle that cat.
Puma Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Quite nice oneshot. :)

I just wondered why Kenshin brought some groceries in the beginning even when he's a vampire. Or do you let him eat also normal food than just being able to drink blood?

- Greetings,

Puma
alwyzme chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It is a different story of Kenshin as a vampire and in the early stages of stalking. He knows he shouldn't do it but can't help himself. He is pained by his choices and the loss of really living until now. So many different elements of the supernatural are possible in this story just wondering where it shall go. He works at the pet shop must work around the schedule of him not being able to do it during daylight. Is Kaoru's schedule also of the evening hours? Not a heavily dramatic story or dark and perverse.

On another note will Tendrils of the Sunset be updated or it shall be a longer wait to see a new chapter? Is the end for the story near or not possible? Thanks for the read until next time.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
haha this was funny liked how you ended the chapter i hope you continue with this story hehehe