Reviews for Morning Person
QueenDivaReba chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love these father and son moments between Dick and Bruce.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
Ginger Mouse chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Cool!
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Such a heartwarming piece...*sniff* The feels. I wish they could go back in time and revisit moments like these in the comics. It also makes me wish he was sorta like this with Jason.

CHOW
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I liked this keep up the good work!
moonlightfrog chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Heheh, I love how Bruce ends up optimistic despite having had to eat Dick's "nuclear explosion" of a breakfast and wake up early.

I wish I could sleep in on weekdays, but I have school. :( I'm a midnight type of person myself, but I can appreciate the morning, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awww. So cute. I love it.
Pica Britanica chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I would have to agree with Bruce on this one. And sharing a room with my younger sister, who likes to stay up until 1 and wake up at 6, certainly isn't fun... I sympathise with you Bruce.

Mags
Koinu-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
ahahaha... dick's going to poison him with his badly cooked food xp so cute. why can't the stories here be yaoi.
Vintage Reign chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
So sweet and perfect. I adore this little slice of life moment, and how you bring it back to the morning person thing at the end, but it's like a metaphor. Amazing.
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You know the phrase, "If you keep making that face it's going to stick that way"? Well, I'm glad it's not true otherwise I would be sporting a grin for the rest of my life!

Your story was really good, I couldn't stop laughing! Please write more like this!

Good job! .
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That is so cute. This is why that there must be a Robin for a Batman. Bruce needs a little bit of light to show him the way. I love it. Just one thing, Bruce can't cook either.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
this is such an 'ah' story pure simple fluff! I greatly enjoyed it, VERY cute.

Wildfire