Reviews for Break From Club Activities
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
(Clapping Rapidly)
Awesome!
Anyu Matsuri chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wow~! Kyon as seme~! ~! I love this~!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was pretty lovely. :D Totally enjoyable
FanFictionAddict13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
it is really hard to find good kyon/ itsuki fics... so i was really happy to read this... yum!
Black.Misfit chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow. if this was your first yaoi story, you did it well. i think it would be better if it was reversed and kyon was on the bottom, but it's still REALLY good!
Lindsey AKA PF chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
For a first yaoi, it's SO hawt! I LOVE it.
PurplexScarf chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I just had a party in my panties.

Ahaha, thanks for that, dude.
iIllit3rat3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nobody look at my pants ok? That was an awesome story, and gratz on your first yaoi. It was hella hot and well...doesn't it just make you want to join in on the fun?

Don't worry, im not gay...but then again...

10/10

~Wangsterboy~
Lover of Brownies chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
HOORAY 4 your 1st yaoi! It was really good! Can you believe I never even watched this show? I saw the preview of it on a 'My Otome' DVD and I was like "I have to learn that dance!" Then, I said "Those two guys dancing would be perfect together!" And right after my older sister said "Those two boys look gay. Are they gay? Cause they look gay." And here I am reading this GREAT fic! But i'm sure you didn't want to know all the details 2 me reading this. Gomen T.T And on a leaving note, you are so right about FF! These bans are out of control! But anywhoz GREAT STORY! Peace out...*runs off to buy the DVD*
kapslar chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
oisndf! I was the one who requested that meme, you know~! (I had to stay away from the computer for a while, but I had been wondering if anyone had written for that prompt. Everyone knows that I wouldn't have been able to do it, haha!)

You did such a great job! There was an actual mention of how much time was involved, why the other members were absent (Although actually, I bet Yuki would've just been reading as normal) and the ending wasn't "Oh, we-magically-did-this-in-fifteen-minutes-with-no-aftereffects" sort of thing. Write more sometime, yeah? :O
Susumi chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I'm trying to find words, but all I can think right now is "Oh HELL YEAH!" It's brilliant, it's beautiful and totally effing hot! Love the way you write, and it's so easy to take to heart.

Even though I'm fairly new in teh Suzumiya fandom, I always thought of Kyon and Koizumi as an item (in secret, of course). But that's probably because I'm a yaoi fangirl, so yeah. But I love this because Kyon is seme, and yes, that is such a turn on. At least when he is seme both physically and mentally, because I think he might be seme physically, but Koizumi seme mentally.

Lolz, but for the first fanfic in over a year, and first yaoi (!) fanfic, it's a really, REALLY great job! You should keep it up (and write more Kyon/Koizumi)!
Literate chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I personally think this is yum. :3 Rough/hurried/frantic sex is just... just. :D

And to see Itsuki and Kyon at this? :D Completely plausible. xD

Wonderful work, even after a one and a half year of being fanfiction-less. :D And yaoi-less. :D Congrats.
Zelle-Senpai chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hooray for yaoi. -

Personally, I've always loved the Itsuki/Kyon pairing, and I think you've captured the essence of both of them.

Good for you.
Zbbal chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Great story.
the easter bunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
oh hell YAH. i love you for making Kyon seme! and it was yummy too. you should write more 3