Reviews for Tortured dreams and Forgotten truths
jonski chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
ths is my 5th time reading this. Thank you for this fic. Gambit is my favorite mutant.
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Took me forever to read this, but it was great. Nice and mushy, hurt gambit, everything I like! Well done!
november123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I really like your stories. Remy is my favorite, so I love reading your take on him.
Joi de Vivre chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Loved the story, but the spelling errors drove me to distraction. All in all, two big thumbs-up! :)
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Again, beautiful. Loved the music you choose to acompany this. Also loved Logan's speech at the end, just loved it.
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Great story!
little-miss-irate chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
that was pretty good, a little sappy at the end though.
pamdill chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I have only recently discovered your Xmen stories. I have always been more a fan of Gambit and Rogue than Cyclops & Jean Grey so really enjoy these stories of yours.

This one has just brought a tear to my eye. Only thing is I would find it easier to read if you split it into chapters rather than one long page.
Mythogma chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Finally got around to reading this one and allI have to say I like it, Great work.
aussie-chick-13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i love your stories
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This is a great story, I love all your Gambit story.
The Duplicitous One chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hey! Thanks for aleting me of this fic. I never got the alert mail. You're one of the few writers who does justice to Gambit. You don't make him too clings and sorta a cry baby, but you don't make him completely independent either. There's this small thread which connect him with every other X-man. especially Rogue, which very few can describe. Fantastic story. Keep up the great work. Where in India were you? Hope you weren't caught in the terrorist attack. Take care!

REMY & ROMY FOREVER!
Cercie chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Love it. Keep it coming.
gryphenvoid chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wonderful story. I loved it. I don't really know what else to say but I hope you continue writing this fandom. I'm interested to see if you are ever going to write another sequel to address Sinisters seemingly fatherly affection to Remy. That was creepy!
BJ2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Poor Remy! I love the lyrics you picked... they worked well. My only criticism is the misspellings. They're a little distracting from what is a very good story otherwise. Keep up the good work! :)