Reviews for Three Times Trouble
ani chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
you really got the awkwardness of their true ages verses their apparent ages down well.
SeverusSnapePrincess10 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Awwwww poor Harry and Lupin! I hope things turn out better for the trio of Slytherins. I am really detesting Spinnet and Snape should be helping a little more. I am curious to see what Snape's plan is for his new/old students. Thank you so much for the update. I can't wait to read more.

Love SeverusSnapePrincess10:)
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
I have enjoyed this story a very fun concept.
Haven't figured out yet id Snape is doing anything to Moony and Paddy or if it just a coincidence
Mae
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Is this part of a larger story? There seems to be a lot of information missing.

It's really hard to get absorbed into your story without the background. You're throwing disjointed bits of info out there with the assumption we all ready know what's going on-but there's not enough info for us to figure out the plot.
Ni Lemur chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
I'm still reading this! Still finding it awesome and eye-opening! Your writing and perspective and use of 'flawed narrators' has me re-analysing the story and Harry Potter's world in its entirety every fifth sentence! Love your work :D
Kashel chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
So the three are in trouble with Alicia, huh?
Interesting how Snape partly accepts her attitude. I would have imagined him to become somewhat cross, even if he wouldn't interfere.
Guilt complex because he also went after Gryffindors the way she singles out Slytherins?

Well, let's see where this is heading to.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
ok so if Remus did all that to me I would be like what the heck are you on about what are you doing? I would want an explination of what is going on in his head. I would tell him that yes I trust you just tell me what the heck is going on.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Alicia's being a bitch!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Oh poor Harry. Actually, I feel bad for all three of them.

Hope that Snape smartens up and helps them or at least gives them support.

Great job as usual.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Another great chapter. This story is a terrific read. I really like it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Sarah chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
I just love so many things about this story. The three of them being first year students together, their names, Snape having to grudgingly take care of them, McGonagall's character, Ron and Hermione reacting to losing Harry, the mysteries, and much more. It's very funny in many places, too. Many authors who try for a mix of humor and angst fail at it. Great plotting and engaging writing style, too. Update soon!
Kashel chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Just found your story ; quite interesting.
I am curius about what's gonna happen next.
Something's wrong, and I wonder what.
Maybe Sirius is drifting away once again?
It's quite interesting how Harry is more rational than the other two 'adults' and he behaves quite well.
Must be him discovering the joys of a 'normal' childhood.
I hope you'll continue this story. You just gained yourself a faithful reviewer XD
Mystical G Panther chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter! Update really soon!
StellaLunaLovegood chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Ompf! Heavy chapter! I hope you will do more with all those people staying at Hogwarts. It could be interesting. I really enjoyed the story on Noah Perkins (poor dude!) and how he ended up in Hufflepuff. I hope Snape isn't right about Sirius, but it sounds like even Remus and Harry have the same suspicion. That will be a terrible injustice to Sirius if it turns out it's not true. I also liked that Snape was the one who told Harry the truth, that seems right. Holy wow about Alicia going all Umbridge on the poor students. Neville did all right and I think Remus is kind of mean to start criticizing in the very first class. My favorite line in this chapter was Sirius telling Remus not to criticize McGonagall, that was really funny! I also liked Neville standing up to Ron, that was great. I think Remus is totally overdoing the bookwormy schoolboy thing, but it is pretty funny. Great chapter!
SeverusSnapePrincess10 chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Hey_Amazing chapter as always. I love that Harry has become Snape's spy. I hope Sirius isn't using Perkins. Anyways, I can't wait for the next update.

Love SeverusSnapePrincess10:)