Reviews for Helping Hands
d-ess19 chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
I love this story! Even though it's been a few years, I hope you update it again soon!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Very well written. I like how you got Kim to Reefside as.a police chief. Why would Mike even propose to her if he was gay? Yes, the reason she had for the letter, being afraid to say it in person, is the one that I think is most believable.
LinkTsunamiGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really got into this story. It's awesome. The only down side to it is it leaves you hanging. Hope to see more out of this story! Your an awesome writer.

Jamie. A.K.A LinkTsunamiGirl
andyg2525 chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
I know its been awhile please keep writting
ufc91 chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
Your story was very original and interesting.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
wow please please update
majewel chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
Just finished reading your story and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
medevil charmed chapter 16 . 6/29/2008
this is a good story i like how u brought back the whole tommy kim relaionship hope u update soon.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 16 . 6/10/2008
allright there had better be more chapters coming soon! very interested in this story.
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 5/1/2008
great story
slytherensangel26 chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
i love how this is going...really do. must ubdate soon!

pretty pretty please?
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 16 . 4/11/2008
This is an interesting story and an intriguing intake upon the letter business. I'm looking forward to reading more.
CMHValex chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
Yeah, Tanya going pale at that statement is a viable scenario. And I like the hair dryer thing. Wasn't that from Parent Trap? Anyway, update soon, please, as I'm anxiously anticipating the next chapter!
Anjirika chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
Grumpy people equal realistic people...and think about when this is happening...this was a great chapter and so realistic and I gotta say that I hope that you update again soonish.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
Hmm. An interesting chapter. I've never really been able to see things from Billy's point of view, so this really helped me. Thanks!

Keep up the good work!