Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
wynnleaf chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Not so many chapters ago I couldn't imagine how you'd get Snape to the point of saying so much to Harry or for Harry to actually listen, even if he listens with all sorts of excuses in his head. Very good chapter. I'm really enjoying seeing so much progress being made in this story!
SLegend chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Great Chapter! So Harry wakes up in a hallway in the middle of the night...freaky! Can't wait to find out why!
pleasedeletethisaccoiunt chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Why does he have to make up a story? There's nothing wrong with sleep walking, its not a controllable thing. So he could just use the truth, he took the dreamless sleep potion and woke up in the hallway just in time to hear them passing by.
Mystical G Panther chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
AH You updated! Fantastic! Update really soon k?
Nota Bene chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Woah...
I was up until 5 am reading your story. I love it. I love the way you've presented the characters. It's an interesting spin with Lupin acting the way he is, but entirely believable. I like that both he and Snape are taking care of Harry/Hadrian, but they haven't fallen out of character at all; it's much more realistic that Snape doesn't just fall head over heels for his new charge. A job well done! I can't wait to read a whole lot more of this!
MareG8 chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Awwwe, that's not fair to Sev... Then again, the man hasn't exactly been easy since this whole thing started...
Harry's birthday is here, I can't wait to see what theories about his magic and/or disguise are shot to hell this time :)
Althea chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I keep on reading the story but nothing changes. The atmosphere remains suffocating with Harry being expected to follow orders blindly or either to act stupidly when things would work out much better for everyone if Snape and Lupin included him in their plans .. would treat him as a thinking being. I think Harry is better than that.
Gladoo89 chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Great couple of chapters! :D It took me some time to read them, but it was worth it! :)
TheBonesOfMe chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
Oh my god, I have been waiting for this update for SO long. This is by far one of my favourite stories!
Lestat Lebrat chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
YES! You have updated! And it is awesome! :) You have a good grasp of the English language, the plot of this story is better than I ever thought it would be when I started reading! I'm wondering why Lupin is dying, is it because of Sirius being dead? Is there a real Hadrian, how is he being hidden? Will he make an appearance? What will Harry do now that he knows about what Snape did? What does the prophecy really mean? Could it be a good prophecy for once? I can't wait to find out! :) I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Loyally yours,
Lestat
Riddletobien chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
I love your story. Im so glad you updated! You manage to keep Snape consistently in character. His interaction with Harry too : I love how Harry needed so much thinking to figure out why it bothered him so much to see Snape's arm around Malfoy - because ofcourse he was more bothered by the fact that he was bothered by it! You managed this so well: it's completely in character, but still convincing that Harry feels rejected here. And I love Lupin, I've never seen him written this way before. He is immensely frustrating to me, I just want to shake him every time he opens his mouth!

The only thing I still don't get about your story is: the Ministry violently targets Harry's friends and associates, and cutting off possible protests from family members: why? I still don't understand. Even though Harry has become a persona non grata, I don't understand how that could make them interested in his friends, and in torturing them. Could you perhaps explain this?

Thanks for writing!
Schmetterling chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
You have no idea how happy i was to see that this story had been updated. Keep up the good work.
sweetteatwo chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
When will Harry Draco and the rest realize that Snape is good at what he does that Dumbeldore and voldemort
used and relied on Snape's brewing to help them.
cyiusblack chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
update soon
Karsh chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Well, I suppos any potions work Snape did in the past was not really of the kind you put in books, taking into account whom he was working for
But I suppose Harry will be proven wrong. I just wonder whether he'll break his vow of silence and ask Snape or go back to Lupin. Not that Lupin was overly friendly. Poor sod, in a way. The only people which are nice to him are Malfoy ( and he's a prat sometimes) and Neville. The rest does either not care or see him as a sore in the eye.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »