Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
Lestat Lebrat chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
YES! You have updated! And it is awesome! :) You have a good grasp of the English language, the plot of this story is better than I ever thought it would be when I started reading! I'm wondering why Lupin is dying, is it because of Sirius being dead? Is there a real Hadrian, how is he being hidden? Will he make an appearance? What will Harry do now that he knows about what Snape did? What does the prophecy really mean? Could it be a good prophecy for once? I can't wait to find out! :) I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Loyally yours,
Lestat
Riddletobien chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
I love your story. Im so glad you updated! You manage to keep Snape consistently in character. His interaction with Harry too : I love how Harry needed so much thinking to figure out why it bothered him so much to see Snape's arm around Malfoy - because ofcourse he was more bothered by the fact that he was bothered by it! You managed this so well: it's completely in character, but still convincing that Harry feels rejected here. And I love Lupin, I've never seen him written this way before. He is immensely frustrating to me, I just want to shake him every time he opens his mouth!

The only thing I still don't get about your story is: the Ministry violently targets Harry's friends and associates, and cutting off possible protests from family members: why? I still don't understand. Even though Harry has become a persona non grata, I don't understand how that could make them interested in his friends, and in torturing them. Could you perhaps explain this?

Thanks for writing!
Schmetterling chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
You have no idea how happy i was to see that this story had been updated. Keep up the good work.
sweetteatwo chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
When will Harry Draco and the rest realize that Snape is good at what he does that Dumbeldore and voldemort
used and relied on Snape's brewing to help them.
cyiusblack chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
update soon
Karsh chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Well, I suppos any potions work Snape did in the past was not really of the kind you put in books, taking into account whom he was working for
But I suppose Harry will be proven wrong. I just wonder whether he'll break his vow of silence and ask Snape or go back to Lupin. Not that Lupin was overly friendly. Poor sod, in a way. The only people which are nice to him are Malfoy ( and he's a prat sometimes) and Neville. The rest does either not care or see him as a sore in the eye.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Oh Harry! Dont go and off urself now. I have started feeling for Harry now which is an anomaly since most of the time Harry leaves me really irritated. But now, I keep thinking - poor guy! Lupin's unhelpful as always, Snape's rude as usual, all other adults are in absentia and this time, he doesnt even have his friends. Poor boy.
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter. I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
sweetteatwo chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
I'm feel so sad for Harry because he is only happy or excited for a little while and than he loses people close to him. please update when you can.
Bob chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Woo hoo update :) Love this fic so pls continue
Lestat Lebrat chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Oh my gosh! I love you! :D I have been reading this story since you started writing it and I have been waiting sooooo long for an update! This is really great work! The plot is really well planned out, your English is good and punctuation is working out well, the way you portray the characters is amazing! I love your work! :) I think it would be cool if you wrote the story from another angle like Lupin or Snapes point of view. :) A behind the scenes look. Keep up the great work! *****

Warm Regards
Lestat
Xedra chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
I'm really enjoying the story. As much as I love angst, I have to say that I'm starting to get a bit of heart-burn from the overwhelming amount of angst here. There's very little to relieve all the unfairness and hurt feelings. Maybe this is leading up to something rewarding... I hope so. It's built up so much that someone has to snap sometiime time. I keep reading cuz I hope that eventually Snape will see or Lupin will see and convince Snape that Harry isn't as bad as Snape thinks. For all that, the story is written so well and I love how you are weaving the plot around.
mischabren chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
This is getting so good-you are keeping Harry, Lupin, and Snape so in character, awesome job! It does make me sad to see Snape still acting so antagonistic toward Harry, but again, I would have a hard time believing that he'd get nicer very quickly. I'm excited to see whether Harry will stay in Snape's care or whether he will arrange something different-I hope they can work out their differences. Also hope Lupin doesn't die. :( and I'm very curious to see what Harry does with the information given to him by Dumbledore-I really hope Dumbledore doesn't suggest Harry arrange for his own death! Or if he does and Harry tries, I hope Snape and Lupin can stop him in time. Anyway, absolutely wonderful story, I can't wait to read more. Any idea how many chapters you're expecting?
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Cracking couple off chapters, update soon ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
i am so glad u updated. The mystery only seems to have got even more mystifying :)

I do hope that Harry doesn't end up thinking that he needs to off himself to save the world or something. Why is he the one in between all the prophecies anyway? And I am still not clear if he is Snape's natural son or not.

It seems Black is about the make a comeback. This is getting even more obscure. Please do update.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »