Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
Schmetterling chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
You have no idea how happy i was to see that this story had been updated. Keep up the good work.
sweetteatwo chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
When will Harry Draco and the rest realize that Snape is good at what he does that Dumbeldore and voldemort
used and relied on Snape's brewing to help them.
cyiusblack chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
update soon
Karsh chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Well, I suppos any potions work Snape did in the past was not really of the kind you put in books, taking into account whom he was working for
But I suppose Harry will be proven wrong. I just wonder whether he'll break his vow of silence and ask Snape or go back to Lupin. Not that Lupin was overly friendly. Poor sod, in a way. The only people which are nice to him are Malfoy ( and he's a prat sometimes) and Neville. The rest does either not care or see him as a sore in the eye.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Oh Harry! Dont go and off urself now. I have started feeling for Harry now which is an anomaly since most of the time Harry leaves me really irritated. But now, I keep thinking - poor guy! Lupin's unhelpful as always, Snape's rude as usual, all other adults are in absentia and this time, he doesnt even have his friends. Poor boy.
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter. I really like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
sweetteatwo chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
I'm feel so sad for Harry because he is only happy or excited for a little while and than he loses people close to him. please update when you can.
Bob chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Woo hoo update :) Love this fic so pls continue
Lestat Lebrat chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Oh my gosh! I love you! :D I have been reading this story since you started writing it and I have been waiting sooooo long for an update! This is really great work! The plot is really well planned out, your English is good and punctuation is working out well, the way you portray the characters is amazing! I love your work! :) I think it would be cool if you wrote the story from another angle like Lupin or Snapes point of view. :) A behind the scenes look. Keep up the great work! *****

Warm Regards
Lestat
Xedra chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
I'm really enjoying the story. As much as I love angst, I have to say that I'm starting to get a bit of heart-burn from the overwhelming amount of angst here. There's very little to relieve all the unfairness and hurt feelings. Maybe this is leading up to something rewarding... I hope so. It's built up so much that someone has to snap sometiime time. I keep reading cuz I hope that eventually Snape will see or Lupin will see and convince Snape that Harry isn't as bad as Snape thinks. For all that, the story is written so well and I love how you are weaving the plot around.
mischabren chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
This is getting so good-you are keeping Harry, Lupin, and Snape so in character, awesome job! It does make me sad to see Snape still acting so antagonistic toward Harry, but again, I would have a hard time believing that he'd get nicer very quickly. I'm excited to see whether Harry will stay in Snape's care or whether he will arrange something different-I hope they can work out their differences. Also hope Lupin doesn't die. :( and I'm very curious to see what Harry does with the information given to him by Dumbledore-I really hope Dumbledore doesn't suggest Harry arrange for his own death! Or if he does and Harry tries, I hope Snape and Lupin can stop him in time. Anyway, absolutely wonderful story, I can't wait to read more. Any idea how many chapters you're expecting?
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Cracking couple off chapters, update soon ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
i am so glad u updated. The mystery only seems to have got even more mystifying :)

I do hope that Harry doesn't end up thinking that he needs to off himself to save the world or something. Why is he the one in between all the prophecies anyway? And I am still not clear if he is Snape's natural son or not.

It seems Black is about the make a comeback. This is getting even more obscure. Please do update.
Kashel chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
OMG, finally, an update :)
Great chapters, definitely.
I wonder about the prophecy - and Remus is ill? I can't remember if it's fanon or canon, but aren't werewolves particularly endangered because the changes shorten their life span? Ehm, yes. I could imagine that it's finally getting to him.
Snape's explanation is kind of blunt but also honest. I think it was... well, not courageous, rather "right" of him to tell Harry. Not that I think it was nice. Definitely not nice - not a nice thing to hear.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
Thank you for the update! I hope 'Hadrian' starts getting on with the Weasleys soon!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »