Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
Lexi chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
I wonder who Snape was talking to. Was he that worried about Harry? I liked how the first thing Harry did after leaving Snape's room was disobey Snape's warning not to use his wand. Will he ever learn to do what he's told?
Lexi chapter 27 . 10/20/2013
Uh oh, magical coma? That can't be a healthy sleep. Snape should have stayed and kept an eye on him.
Lexi chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
I really like it when you bring in Bill and Charlie Weasley. I hope they can plan a bigger part in this story, even though there are already a lot of characters in it who play a big part. I liked the little exchange between Snape and McGonagall over the sword.
Alexandra Love chapter 29 . 10/20/2013
A set of linked diaries would be really useful! Maybe Snape missed something. It sounds to me like Hermione and Ginny were trying to create a diversion, knowing that some of their gifts would be confiscated and hoping that something that looked innocent would be missed if there were a whole lot of things that didn't look innocent at all. Otherwise, that was way over the top. They know Harry isn't dumb. I loved Harry's jealousy at the end. Update soon, the story's really picking up pace and I love it!
Alexandra Love chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Harry just can't get anything right. Snape, of course, always assumes Harry does everything on purpose, which is so unfair, but I guess it's become a habit and pattern with the two of them. I loved the scene with Harry helping Draco. I like their growing friendship, even though it's a weird one and based on some pretty big lies and deceptions. I think it's perfect how you're painting Draco as having inner conflict. In a lot of stories he's just suddenly good. Or worse, it turns out he was always good and was just too scared to let anyone see. I like it better that he has to work out what he believes now that he can't believe the same things he used to. Good chapter, just wish it was longer, but I'm glad there's another one to read after this one. I don't think I'm getting email updates for each chapter.
Bonebiddy chapter 29 . 10/14/2013
I'm still really enjoying this story. You are very good at dropping clues and then removing them. I thought with the diary from Hermione that that was how Harry would find out that Snape is his father. Then you removed that as a possibility with Snape commenting on Hermione's poor charms work. Though now that I think of it... Maybe Snape broke the charms on the dairy or maybe Hermione is actually much better than Snape thinks she is... You have broken my brain. In a very good way. Keep up the good work! Thank you for the continuing good read.

BB
Salinia chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Seriously... Harry is being emotionally abused by both Lupin and Snape... -.-
Salinia chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
This story is irritating me to no end xD
I think Harry is right for the most part in this whole mess. Do Remus and Severus want a repeat of what happened?
I also think that Harry is being walked over far too easily and is saying sorry for to many things he shouldn't be saying it for.
Gladoo89 chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
D*mn, for once Harry smiled in the morning... and his day went down badly from there!

Still, the photos album was a nice idea from Snape :).

Thanks a lot for your replies to my previous reviews!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
Great chapter
Lestat Lebrat chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! We finally see some more sadness about Lupin from Harry! He actually recognizes his loss of trust with Lupin. Plus Harry has his magic back and he is happy about it! Why is Harry opening the Camber of Secrets again? The clues Hermione and Ginny sent seem to point to the Chamber of Secrets, any truth in that? As always your writing skills thrill me and thousands of other readers across the globe! This is a fantastic piece of work and with every chapter you write I get drawn deeper and deeper into the story!

Loyally Lestat
slinky101 chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
Out of all the storys i have read i have never found ond that could truly express the feeling of a child mistrited like yours. i dusent take horrific trajedy to make a child this way just constent addults around him just wont see, not him or whats happend to him befor hogwarts. Im loving this story and im sorry for my bad spelling.
Mystical G Panther chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
update really soon!
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter! I like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
badgerlady chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Good chapter. If you don't mind a couple of niggles, though: writing paper is spelled "stationery"; " stationary" is an adjective. Also, "leaches" is a verb; the name of the sucking critters is spelled "leeches." Otherwise, looking forward to more of the story.
523 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »