Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
MethosLives chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Wow! I'm so glad you updated! :))) great chapter! Thank you for not abandoning this story!
Ni Lemur chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
I can't believe this fic doesn't have a 1000 reviews! It's wonderful! I've read it twice now and it is just as engaging the second time as it was the first. Deliciously frustrated on Harry's behalf. I feel so bad for him and really want some loving adult to dote on him until he starts trusting them. Poor Harry really does have some trust issues but I'm glad that he is finally being confronted with the fact that everything isn't black and white.

What is with his new study habits? Is he Snape's son for real? Is this what he would've been like if he hadn't been made into a James Potter cardboard copy or whatever is going on! Or is he REALLY James' son and him stupidly not drinking the second potion is turning him into Snape's long dead son or WHAT!

You twist my head and my morals. Thank you!

/Lemur
gin chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
i love your story but please snape begin love harry and doesnt acting like draco his own son.i really dont like snape care about much draco than his own son (lilys son) if snape in love with lily he never cruel lily and his own only child.

but generally your story is very update soon:)
Gladoo89 chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! I love it and I'm so glad you updated! :) I think I'll read again the whole story during the summer because I do not remember some details (like : WHY is the Ministry persecuting Harry, his friends and the DA?)!
duj chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Compelling story. You do a great job of the powerlessness and sullen misery of living with blaming-n-shaming guardians. Snape actively dislikes Harry and Lupin doesn't trust him not to blunder them all into the Ministry's hands. Really, of course, both men are trying to protect him, but if they explained more and *listened* instead of always assuming rebellion and recklessness he'd probably make fewer mistakes. It's just like Lupin to try to put a pleasant face on things with lies and half-truths, and promises he doesn't know if he'll be able to keep. Snape is a more ethical person, but he can't see past the antipathy he and Harry have always felt for each other.
whisperace chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
first,wow all that kept the ministry from going

"Nazi Germany" was Dumbles and Voldie?

no-one had the power to restrain the MOM?

IN THIS FIC THE CURE WAS WORSE THAN THE DISEASE.

god,concentration camps for kids.

and Lupin make my skin crawl in this story.

the way they,on a subconscious level blame harry

for the confinement and torture of many people.

that being the only way i can reconcile their actions

toward him.

i am often not on Harry's side in fanfics.

in fact i often find him obnoxious.

but here i would not blame him for not trusting the men at all.

when you break it down Lupin is an acquaintance.

and Snape a near stranger,if Snape is in fact Harry's father,

that makes it worse,Lupin as always mimics the leader.

Really how hard would it have been to tell him when he

arrived at Grimmauld that the ministry has gone mad hunting him,thinking that he is the new dark lord,and that all who

know him are in hiding.?

as such to keep his cloak at hand and trust them to protect him.

gee a five minute conversation,would have laid a basis

for trust and saved a lot of drama.

A huge part of the difficulties occurring between

Harry,Snape and Lupin,lays in the fact

that the adults are reacting on the presumption

of who harry is.

ie:spoiled,pampered,selfish,and petty.

After all,Snape knew all about harry before he arrived at Hogwarts."celebrity"

Learning who harry is, as a person is way down

their list of priorities.

So their every interaction is based on a false premise,

an assumption of his attitude/actions.

Putting words in his mouth,than being shocked that

he didn't act as badly as they thought.

Or god forbid,thinking that their influence

caused a change in his actions.

if at some point Snape wants his sons respect /affection.

make him crawl on broken glass for it.

after all they are treating harry as the villain.

and you know,Draco is going to trump harry in Snapes heart.

this is one fic that i would like to see end with

harry walking away as an adult, after telling

daddy-o to rot in hell.

After Snape makes a little effort toward reconciliation,too little too late.

whisperace
insertwittynicknamehere chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
I really like this story. I like how you're taking elements from the seventh book and twisting them around; it makes it feel more realistic. I desperately want to know what's wrong with Lupin. For all I know, it could be something totally obvious, but it really is stumping me. Also, the whole "it isn't just a useful disguise" part makes me wonder exactly how that will play out. (Is Lily really Harry's mum? Is it actually the Carmichael woman? Has Harry been permanently polyjuiced since he was born? Is there a real Harry Potter out there?) Also, I'm curious about what happened on the stairs at the end of the chapter. Anyways, I really like the characterization in this fic and especially how you point out some of Harry's flaws.
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
SLegend chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
First - I am sooooo glad you're back! Really been hoping to see a conclusion to this story! I just love it :-)

Next - Wow! What a great chapter...filled with lots of intensity...even a cliffhanger! Really, really great! Can't wait to keep reading!
JulieOfWolfAcademy chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
I was so thrilled when I read that you have an update for this story coming! I love this story! I hope you post it soon. Seriously, I don't think anyone will care if it's short or even if it's not fully beta'd.

I'm off to catch up with your other story, Three Times Trouble, but I'll be waiting for the next chapter of this story!
TheBonesOfMe chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
ARGHH

You don't know how happy I am right now. I have been looking for this story for like EVER

I was reading it a long time ago and then drove myself crazy because I couldn't find it, I am SOO glad I found it again!

But yeah, great story love the plotline, this has just made my day.
Lw117149 chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
oh please tell me you are still working on this i think it is great and i would love to see where you take the story...
RUGoing2writethat chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
Please continue or put this story up for adoption. Thank you
liareh chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Has this story been abandoned? I love it.
Tamir14 chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Good story - pity that it isnt continue...
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »