Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
TheBonesOfMe chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
ARGHH

You don't know how happy I am right now. I have been looking for this story for like EVER

I was reading it a long time ago and then drove myself crazy because I couldn't find it, I am SOO glad I found it again!

But yeah, great story love the plotline, this has just made my day.
Lw117149 chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
oh please tell me you are still working on this i think it is great and i would love to see where you take the story...
RUGoing2writethat chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
Please continue or put this story up for adoption. Thank you
liareh chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Has this story been abandoned? I love it.
Tamir14 chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Good story - pity that it isnt continue...
Lauren chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
I'm s sorry this seems to be abandoned. It's so much better than at least 90% of the fics out there. Snape is totally in character, which you hardly ever see in fics of this type, and you've very clearly shown how much stress everyone is under. I'm intrigued by all the different mysteries and subplots there are going on, and it will make me sad if nothing is resolved. Please consider continuing, even if you have time for only very short chapters.
Alexandra Love chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
This is my second time reading this... and you simply MUST continue it. It's one of the most tension-filled stories I've read in a while, and the characterization is amazing. I think the biggest strength is the dialogue between the characters. It really carries the story forward and keeps everything from the correct pov. I love your take on both Snape and Lupin, although Lupin is a little odd here. This story simply can't be left hanging. Please continue!
WildG chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
okay i loved your story 'in safe hands' it was adorable and it made me want to read again. in 'three times trouble' it's alright i generally like it...

but this one... i'm sorry but the way that Snape and Lupin treat Harry is horrible and i don't like it one bit. at the beginning they won't let him know anything that's going on and they expect him to be okay with that. NO ONE would be okay with that! and not even that they are rude to him and make him keep to himself. Lupin in this story doesn't even know any better! seriously what the hell is wrong with him? i really liked the other two stories but this one... i'm sorry but until those two get a brain (especially Lupin!) and start treating Harry right then i can't read this. it's just too ridiculous on so many levels.
ECGordon chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
I find it a wonderful story. I'm so angry on Harry's behalf, because it's so unfair and... and, yes, I think Remus and Severus are unfair, too. He's a child and everything which happened to him wasn't his fault. It was Dumbledore's fault, more than anything!

I love the way you move your characters, the realistic plot and situation you've built, your clear and fascinating style.

Can I hope to read an updating, some time soon?

Excuse me for my bad English: I'm from Italy.
AnnAisu chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
This is really, really good! I love how realistic the characters are, and that they are true to their natures. Very good. I would love to read more!
SLegend chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
This story is so good! I wish you would come back to finish it! I just love it! What a talented writer you are!
Sora the Taske chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
Highly frustrating.
bunny109 chapter 15 . 3/24/2011
l love it snape will change by harry is his real son ?
SA chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
I hope you're still working on this one; I've read it twice now and will keep my fingers crossed for more!
mischabren chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
Are you going to continue this story or is it abandoned?
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »