Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
Lestat Lebrat chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! We finally see some more sadness about Lupin from Harry! He actually recognizes his loss of trust with Lupin. Plus Harry has his magic back and he is happy about it! Why is Harry opening the Camber of Secrets again? The clues Hermione and Ginny sent seem to point to the Chamber of Secrets, any truth in that? As always your writing skills thrill me and thousands of other readers across the globe! This is a fantastic piece of work and with every chapter you write I get drawn deeper and deeper into the story!

Loyally Lestat
slinky101 chapter 29 . 10/6/2013
Out of all the storys i have read i have never found ond that could truly express the feeling of a child mistrited like yours. i dusent take horrific trajedy to make a child this way just constent addults around him just wont see, not him or whats happend to him befor hogwarts. Im loving this story and im sorry for my bad spelling.
Mystical G Panther chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
update really soon!
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter! I like this story and look forward to reading what happens next.
badgerlady chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Good chapter. If you don't mind a couple of niggles, though: writing paper is spelled "stationery"; " stationary" is an adjective. Also, "leaches" is a verb; the name of the sucking critters is spelled "leeches." Otherwise, looking forward to more of the story.
karlii chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
lol...
thanks for the update!
SevForev chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I feel like everything is going wrong with Harry's life. Lupin is cruel, his friends don't care anymore, Snape is Snape. I understand that you might feel that Harry has been stupid and irresponsible in the books, but seriously, why doesn't Harry ever come up on top? He is learning but things are not changing. It is rather frustrating.
SLegend chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
You have a talent for angst! Even with two happy events (the return of Harry's magic, and him receiving a special photo album) I was on the verge of tears all chapter...well done! lol Loved the chapter!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter
Gladoo89 chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
Harry's condition is getting stranger and stranger...

It's weird because I'm starting to wish he could be friends with Draco! ;)

BTW, sorry for taking so long for R&R once again!
Gladoo89 chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
Lupin is dowright cruel to Harry! o_o
But my, I'm so glad Snape intervened.
His talk with Harry about the Patronus was just heart wrenching.
Gladoo89 chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
I'm sure Harry is mistaken, Lupin won't die! ;) Will he? o_o
hotcat chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
great story
sweetteatwo chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
was glad to see a new chapter I can't wait to see how Snape is Harry's dad I guess Lily was just easy. please update when you can or was it James.
Lestat Lebrat chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Hey! I reviewed chapter 26 from my phone but I think it didn't go through! :) This is getting better and better! Harry has his magic back! It's awesome, he was so unhappy without it and I thought briefly that Snape had messed up the potion. Are Draco and Hermione suspicious? Lupin is drinking again? When will he stop being mad at Harry? Were Lupin and Sirius mates like Draco suggested? I can hardly wait for the next chapter! :) Keep up the awesome work!
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »