Reviews for For The Boy Who Has Everything
Maijajo chapter 27 . 9/24/2013
Great story . Thanks for the update!
Poppy784 chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
I really feel for Harry in this fic. He's so painfully alone :( or, he thinks he is, with no say in his present situation. I want to shake Lupin so hard! Looking forward to the next chapter!
jazzy2may chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
awesome update! looking forward to the next one. :D
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Poor Harry he sounds so down and like no one really cares what happens to him. I hope that Snape comes around and start showing him he cares. Also what is wrong with Lupin? Can't wait for update.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
Interesting story... Convoluted plot... Complex characters...!

Harry always seems to be 2-3 steps away from reality...
both by design and by omission. Painful & frustrating.

I am stunned by how vicious the Ministry is acting in all directions.

Yet, I am eager to read more!

Thank you for your excellent wit & prose.
mischabren chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
As always, love it! I'm getting anxious for Harry to get on better terms with Snape and Lupin-he seems so sad. :-( also am excited to learn why Harry's mind seems to be processing things so differently-very curious! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
Wow great story!
Lestat Lebrat chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
Hey! :) love it! My review is going to be short because I'm away from the internet source. I would have liked to see more about the fight going on between harry and lupin but it was very interesting to see Harry learning and becoming better behaved. I can hardly wait for the next chapter! :)
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
;)
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter. Love this story and I look forward to reading what happens next.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
(whimpers)
Please don't kill Remus...
Penny chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
SUCCESS: A NEW CHAPTER. SWEET
Captain Evermind chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Hey, great story! It's a really interesting premise, and you've done a good job of throwing all our favourite characters into the melting pot! I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go from here. :-)
ani chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
okay it's taken four days for me to get though this and i gotta say wow! it's still so very canon and yet you're tackling every personality flaw Harry's got so smoothly. the fact that it's Snape and Lupin of all people doing it is an astonishing twist. Snape's still Snape, just alittle less snooty. and Lupin, gods LUPIN is so much of a shock - because i can't remember him ever getting pissed off - but it makes so much sense that he's finally treating him as Harry and not James's son.

the way Harry's switching back and forth from almost growing up than slipping back again is amazing. you've definitely found an unusual way to keep the story flowing with an actual storyline. the world outside of Harry's feels really believable even with the few details you've given - i've seen too many Harry-in-hiding stories that have no reason why.

p.s. i thought i'd figured out Harry's magic problem... until you brought the horcruxes back.
Lestat Lebrat chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Why do I get the awful feeling this amazing story shall never continue? :(
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »