Reviews for A Lot Can Happen in Five Years
Gyotso chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
i love it. this is just how i'd picture the other part of forever red going... the forgotten part as I say.
it was fantastic!
TOKU-WRITER chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This makes so much sense its scary
JimberlyShipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I liked it. I totally don't like Tommy, so the Tommy love fest was annoying but the Jimberly was adorable. So good job. I liked it.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love it.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Great work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very nice. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Long paragraphs, but really well done. I liked Tommy walking in on Kim and Jason. Nice work! Keep it up!
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Hey that was great man, I'm not really into Jason/Kim but that was really believeable what you did in this story. I like how you filled in some of the gaps between Zeo and Wild Force and even metioned a little from the Turbo movie. I wouldnt expect Jason to be a physical therapy major. haha. Aw man, poor Tommy that must be rough seeing your ex and your best friend together. Anyway I thought that was kind of funny when Kim slapped Jason's hand told him he couldnt go. I dont know why, I just started laughing. And I liked that you used some of the dialogue from Forever Red. So do you think that Bulk and Skull knew he was a Ranger?

Nice job on this one dude, thanks for recommending it.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Great take on how that played out!
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I loved it! Loved it!
LilMary chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Great story! You did a fantastic job with it! :)

LilMary
zeopurple chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This was so great! It was really realistic with Jason being afraid to tell Tommy about his relationship with Kim but I believe that Tommy would accept it because they are both his best friends and he would only want them to be happy so it's nice to see a fic portray that so well.
Jedi-Trixster chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
nice story
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow. I mean, dang. This was very good and realistic.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Okay the fangirl in me screams, Tommy and Jason are so hot! Now the girlfriend in me says,"Good job baby. I loves it and I loved watching you write it because you had to watch part of the ep over and over again to get it right and seeing Tommy and Jason again made me go god, they are hot, and you allowed me to and not get mad and for that I thank you. I love you so much. Okay, now I will repeat myself, good story.