Reviews for A Lot Can Happen in Five Years
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I loved the Jason/Kim angle.
Gyotso chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
i love it. this is just how i'd picture the other part of forever red going... the forgotten part as I say.
it was fantastic!
Powerpal chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This makes so much sense its scary
JimberlyShipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I liked it. I totally don't like Tommy, so the Tommy love fest was annoying but the Jimberly was adorable. So good job. I liked it.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love it.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Great work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very nice. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Long paragraphs, but really well done. I liked Tommy walking in on Kim and Jason. Nice work! Keep it up!
White Avalanche Ranger chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Hey that was great man, I'm not really into Jason/Kim but that was really believeable what you did in this story. I like how you filled in some of the gaps between Zeo and Wild Force and even metioned a little from the Turbo movie. I wouldnt expect Jason to be a physical therapy major. haha. Aw man, poor Tommy that must be rough seeing your ex and your best friend together. Anyway I thought that was kind of funny when Kim slapped Jason's hand told him he couldnt go. I dont know why, I just started laughing. And I liked that you used some of the dialogue from Forever Red. So do you think that Bulk and Skull knew he was a Ranger?

Nice job on this one dude, thanks for recommending it.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Great take on how that played out!
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I loved it! Loved it!
LilMary chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Great story! You did a fantastic job with it! :)

LilMary
zeopurple chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This was so great! It was really realistic with Jason being afraid to tell Tommy about his relationship with Kim but I believe that Tommy would accept it because they are both his best friends and he would only want them to be happy so it's nice to see a fic portray that so well.
Jedi-Trixster chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
nice story
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow. I mean, dang. This was very good and realistic.