Reviews for Untold truths
lilyflower101 chapter 42 . 11/7/2013
this was a great story. i'm sad that Seamus, Katie, and little lily died. *sniff sniff*. but i'm glad that old moldyshorts was defeated. :)
ravenclawprincess22 chapter 33 . 2/17/2013
I seriously started crying when Katie was killed. I had to stop reading for a while. Poor Harry :(
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 42 . 2/3/2013
This is a damn good story. The last line, made me actually tear up.
rutterluvr7659 chapter 42 . 10/10/2012
i don't think i have ever cried so hard reading a fic as i have with this one-both happy and sad tears.

thank you.
emma94 chapter 33 . 9/13/2012
I'm sorry, but that is just CRUEL! Killing Katie just after the wedding and finding out she's PREGNANT? I don't i want to read this anymore, I thought it a really good and promising story but you crossed the line!
This death i see not point in!

I saw Ron becoming DE rather quickly, I must admit tht for some reason i rather like Ron bashing. However I have one question; how the hell did the others get there?i was under the impression only ppl told the secret could b access the place...unless Bumbledore had something to do with it hmmm...

Still a flaw me thinks tht is
Nekobaby1997 chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
omg one of the best harry potter fanfics ive read
Talitha Clearwater chapter 42 . 7/29/2012
Bravo!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
Okay, that is SO weird!
Not only does Katie Bell share my first and last initials and the nickname I have had since I was little,
but she also shares my first name! Oh well, even if both of us have the first name "Katherine", the nickname "Katie", and a last name beginning with "B", at least our middle names are different!
Her middle name is "Elizabeth", my middle name is "Marie".
Katherine Elizabeth Bell and Katherine Marie Bowen...
Talk about ironic coincidences!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Any near-death-experiences for Harry in this story?
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I already know I'm going to love this story!
lilyflower50 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
didn't you have a 2nd story to this as well as a side story what happened to them could you please re-write them again
vampireex chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
god is this Harry/Ginny? Please say no begging anyway good story so far, need to read to the part about finding out about father:)
LadyFreak chapter 42 . 4/20/2012
Amazing story, but heartbreaking as well. I very much enjoyed this story and may be looking at the sequels. Thanks very much for sharing :)
DoIHaveTo chapter 42 . 3/21/2012
Really good story with believable characters and good plot. It was really sad when Katie died with their child :( Uhh again I have to say it was a really good story :)

Rap
nancypotter25 chapter 42 . 3/21/2012
I just finished reading the story and I really like it. I am glad to see that Snape ca still be a good guy and still have Dumbledore bashing. Great Story! THANKS 4 THE GREAT READ!