Reviews for Untold truths
AlexanderDamianRiddle chapter 42 . 8/15
OMG this story is really great as well as having some sad moments. I love it.
somethingnew2016 chapter 21 . 7/21
This was going so good. Except for all the pairings. Did not like any of them. Especially Charlie and Hermione. He's going to be their teacher and she's a student and there's no problem? That is just so irksome and unrealistic. It says shes 16 so it wouldn't be a problem. That's not even legal anywhere. And what about Draco? He's been mentioned throughout so far about how he's Severus' godson and they're close and this and that but it's about halfway through and there's been no interaction between them. It was mentioned he saw them at the quidditch match and was jealous but that's it. You would think once school started Severus would have taken the time to speak with him. I really liked the concept of this story and was really getting into it but the whole Charlie and Hermione thing, I just don't know if I can finish it now.
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
occ lu men cy
WerewolfKing350 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Poop Harry. Does Severus know he's Harry's father?
AVID35 chapter 42 . 8/8/2017
I would love to read the sequel to this
Slytheringirle chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
Oh, I really like it up utill now, but...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't pair Harry and Katie , I like them both, I really do, but just not...as a couple. Though at the end it remains your fanfic and I have no right to tell you what to do with it.
UnderneathThisSkin chapter 42 . 12/21/2016
This is a great fanfic. I don't think it was rushed at all. It was a new and pleasant experience to read Harry/Katie. Thank you for all of your hard work. I really appreciate reading a fanfic like this.
Mary Beeman chapter 42 . 10/18/2016
This has to be one of the best stories in fanfiction that I've ever read. I'm still crying! I loved how you developed the characters and you weren't just drawn into one or two of their individual stories. And let's not get into the raw emotion you were able to pull from this reader. Thank you for writing such a moving piece.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/6/2016
Really good plot, not the best execution. The story started off HELLA GOOD, hell the middle was going really well, Harry and Katie's dating was really cute and well done and I loved your characterization of snape and Remus. Will admit hermione dating Charlie made me rather uncomfortable with the age gap. but what really sent the whole thing south fast was when you made two school kids who'd only been dating a few months get married and pregnant only to kill them off immediately after for shock value and to increase Harry's pain. Not to mention unnecessarily killing off Seamus. Again just for shock value and to increase Harry's pain. I love a good angst and heck even his healing process towards the end of your story was very realistic and good, I wouldn't have minded the marriage or the death if only you had stretched it out longer, or done a time skip to show that they had truly had time to fall deeply in love, marry, and concieve. That would have also made Katie's death hit Harry harder, it just would have made more sense for your story and would have made the emotions more realistic and believable. Making them marry and then killing Katie so quickly really only detracted from the emotion in your story. Made it "cheap" as others have said. really good plot idea, but executed like a rushed and sloppy hot mess. But like I said, there were also definitely parts of the story I liked.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/6/2016
No offense but while they shared a few tender moments, the entire Harry/Katie romance was rushed in this story, and I think killing her and the baby off so quickly cheapened your story.
Srsly chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
So you had Harry MARRY Katie while still kids in school AND find out she was pregnant only to kill her off the next day for shock value. Nice. -_- no offense but that's...super tacky.
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
so cool and sweet
hpfanscs chapter 42 . 8/23/2015
One of the very best. Thank you.
marthapreston4 chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
okay so now teenagers who are still in high school and still need there parents are getting married these kids arent even old enough to do thier version of driving what kind of parents are these people
marthapreston4 chapter 26 . 7/8/2015