Reviews for Untold truths
Mary Beeman chapter 42 . 10/18
This has to be one of the best stories in fanfiction that I've ever read. I'm still crying! I loved how you developed the characters and you weren't just drawn into one or two of their individual stories. And let's not get into the raw emotion you were able to pull from this reader. Thank you for writing such a moving piece.
Really good plot, not the best execution. The story started off HELLA GOOD, hell the middle was going really well, Harry and Katie's dating was really cute and well done and I loved your characterization of snape and Remus. Will admit hermione dating Charlie made me rather uncomfortable with the age gap. but what really sent the whole thing south fast was when you made two school kids who'd only been dating a few months get married and pregnant only to kill them off immediately after for shock value and to increase Harry's pain. Not to mention unnecessarily killing off Seamus. Again just for shock value and to increase Harry's pain. I love a good angst and heck even his healing process towards the end of your story was very realistic and good, I wouldn't have minded the marriage or the death if only you had stretched it out longer, or done a time skip to show that they had truly had time to fall deeply in love, marry, and concieve. That would have also made Katie's death hit Harry harder, it just would have made more sense for your story and would have made the emotions more realistic and believable. Making them marry and then killing Katie so quickly really only detracted from the emotion in your story. Made it "cheap" as others have said. really good plot idea, but executed like a rushed and sloppy hot mess. But like I said, there were also definitely parts of the story I liked.
No offense but while they shared a few tender moments, the entire Harry/Katie romance was rushed in this story, and I think killing her and the baby off so quickly cheapened your story.
Srsly chapter 33 . 7/6
So you had Harry MARRY Katie while still kids in school AND find out she was pregnant only to kill her off the next day for shock value. Nice. -_- no offense but that's...super tacky.
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 5/6
so cool and sweet
hpfanscs chapter 42 . 8/23/2015
One of the very best. Thank you.
marthapreston4 chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
okay so now teenagers who are still in high school and still need there parents are getting married these kids arent even old enough to do thier version of driving what kind of parents are these people
marthapreston4 chapter 26 . 7/8/2015
awww this made me cry
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 7/8/2015
so now she is going to date her teacher for someone who likes rules its kind ooc
marthapreston4 chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
Charlie is ten years older than her that is kinda of creepy he is dating a girl in highschool
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 42 . 5/31/2015
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
Great story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Great plot, too rushed, s*** grammar.
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I would have punched Dumbles so hard and pulled him out of that school and ran
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
okay I just realized that sev's craziness is because he insist that all fathers pass their traits to thier sons then shouldn't sev be an alcoholic abusor like his dad