Reviews for Nothing's Unconditional
seri raven chapter 24 . 3/11
Please update...PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE update!
seri raven chapter 12 . 3/11
WHY DOESNT MEGATRON JUS DIE ALREADY!? STOP PIECEING HIM BACK TOGETHER DECEPTICONS!
Star Warp chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
Come on! You have to finish the story, this is probably like your second last chapter ain't it? Plz,plz,plz,plz,plz? Must...see...ending...
Love your story! :D
Inuyashagirl2015 chapter 24 . 2/18/2010
it was awsome! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Aethelgythe chapter 24 . 12/5/2009
Yay! Starscream is ALIVE! :D -huggles him- And thanks for the update...I've missed this story! T.T
Francesca Zatnik chapter 24 . 12/3/2009
"Thankyou, I'm great" Haha... Thanks for the chapter. :)
Francesca Zatnik chapter 23 . 10/6/2009
The Autobots aren't the only ones crying. T_T

I still can't believe that they condemned Starscream though, when they saw how beaten up he was when they went and failed at rescuing him. Blasted 'Bots.

Is this "one more chapter" still coming? I really look forward to it.
Aethelgythe chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
Oh wow...beautiful...absoultely beautiful. A true sacrifice right there. I especially admired the last part of the chapter, "And several Autobots started crying". Wow.

You have a gift for writing, that's for sure! ;)

Can't wait for the next update!
Airstrike chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
o.o...

Otay I has to comment nows. I has been reading your fic in teh silence and now I has to comment on how I think it is truely spectaculer! [ignore my spelling ' Big words were never my strong point] I love going through my emails and finding a new chapter on this fic! Please keep writing, for I wanna keep reading!
TheTwoAuthors chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
i felt like the end was rushed, you should try to make it a bit slower, it be good like that
TheTwoAuthors chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
nice, this story is intense, finally you came back
Aethelgythe chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
Wow...poor Starscream. Believe it or not..I thought of your story, how Starscream always gets abused by Megatron while I was watching TF2. ;)

Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one!
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
WAH! Why, Starscream? I'm literally on the verge of tears. I have a feeling Megatron will be sucessful in taking Millie. Maybe he would find out about her nursing abilities and take her.(You can use that if you want to.) I'm really surprised how Optimus and the other Autobots are like in this fanfic. I gotta admit Ratchet sort of deserved to die.
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This is pretty interesting. I'm still scratching my head about what series this is. Every series Starscream is abused by Megatron, but at different levels. I'm just guessing, but by the looks of the Autobot names(Cliffjumper and Hound), this is Generation One.
Player3 chapter 21 . 4/4/2009
T.T It makes me feel so sad... Please continue!