Reviews for Mister and Miss Understood
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Great story
ElaineSohma chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
God, this story never fails to amaze me. I've probably read this a million times. I think this was the first Againstshipping fanfiction I've ever read, which probably made me want to write it. So, thank you for inspiring me!:)
Wouldn't you like 2 know chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
An amazing piece of writing! I love this couple as well. And correction, Paul & Zoey do meet, when Ash & co. arrive in Snowpoint City. Zoey actually yells at Paul, also, not to mention, Zoey talks about Paul a lot, in which I noticed.
Tennessee McCreary chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Dude, you nailed this. You described them both perfectly. This was a great one shot, and definitely going into my favorites.

Great work!

Sage
aganstshiper chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
yay my fave shipy
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was amazing!
rozzy411 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
i really love aganstshipping

and yes paul and zoey love each other very much

i dont give a freak about ikarishipping...
readeradv chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nice...
LocalTalent53 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Nice job Rave. I thought it was a good read. I agree; it is rather difficult to pull off this pairing. It's one of the reasons why many have not tried. All I can really say is "good work" because this is one of the only Againstshipping pairings I've ever read, and didn't know what exactly to expect.

Keep on writing,

LocalTalent53
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
No, you're not an average writer at all. It is a good way to describe the two of them both. Paul/Shinji's actions may occasionally make me wince, but he only wants power, just like everyone else. He just goes about it by different means. Amazing work. You make Zoey/Nozomi's character such a vivid and amazing human being; someone who is both interesting and understandable. Great job, honestly.
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
its alright

its very out there

i love drabbkes my self

but this is one of the longer drabbles

maybe you should make more crack pairings?

because this could get fun

I heard of an idea where you play songs on shuffle and write a story per song in the time limit

it quite fun when you see how much your music influences your writing

Jaron out