Reviews for Never Give a Time Turner to a Drunk Metamorphagus
bluecurls chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Loved this!
Andrius chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Loved it, but Harry SNAPE? Noooo!
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow. This was fun to read. Loved it! Especially the ending. Nice to see the new trio you made! Thanks for posting.
nikyta chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
love ittttttttttttttt
mh21 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is so excellent. It made me think... if Remus hadn't been a werewolf then the Marauders most likely wouldn't have become Animagi, so Peter wouldn't have been able to escape as a rat after betraying James and Lily. Sirius could have raised Harry and Voldemort might never have returned without Wormtail's help. How different the world would be...

Anyway, back to the story, I really loved it. So clever and well-written. Teddy Lupin saves the world. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012

but where did draco black come from?
Lucyole chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
wow that was an crayz funny and very sweet story the end was so
surprising but who had married who in the end can you tell me that
would be nice
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow! Incredible story...

I'm so heart broken that Teddy ceased to exist.

I'm also wondering about the children at the end.

Harry Snape, with Lily and Severus as parents.

John Lupin, with Remus and Marlene McKinnon as parents?

And for Draco, I have no clue. Either Sirius or Regulus as father, and no idea for the mother.
Bandgeek252 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was beyond strange, but really good. I like how Remus thought the boy was drunk at first! Ha! I love Remus and wish JK would have left at least one of those two alive for Teddy. But that is a whole other story. I liked how he kept going back farther and farther.
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow. The title makes one think that this would be a light-hearted story, but it's not.

Teddy must have created at least 4 divergent timelines. This is assuming one believes the multi-verse theory, i.e. believing that changing the timeline, creates a new universe, while leaving the original timeline/universe intact. However, if one believe in the singular universe theory, then damn. He saved the world and no one will ever know that they had been in danger in the first place.

I am curious though, who are the parents of the 3 boys at the end? I figure Harry Snape's dad is Severus, and Johnny's dad is Remus, but who are their mothers? (One could make an argument that Lily is Harry's mom and Tonks is Johnny's mom; however, it could just as easily someone else.) As for Draco Black, his dad is either Sirius or Regulus (since no Voldemort equals Regulus not dying trying to destroy a Horcrux); then there's the fact that anyone could be Draco's mom.
Dragons in the Orchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Sweet and very interesting - thoroughly enjoyable. Now you have my brain working a mile a minute to try and guess who Draco Black's mother is!
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
quite odd, but awesome!
rekrula chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
oh my god this was soooo sad. what a surprise ending. excellent, but horribly sad. thanks for sharing.
merthyr chapter 1 . 1/4/2011

Favorite line ever.
nurr chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow. I thought this would be a funny lighthearted story but the in the end... wow, just wow.