Reviews for Showdown at the Tea House
theGirlwithtoooomanyOTPs chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
oh god, this cracked me up so bad. thank you so much. but maybe early teens Shika and Sasuke would be like that. But I'm sure older them would be as good as this showdown entailed hahahaha PERFECT! LOVE IT!
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Omg LOL I did NOT expect that. I died at their exclamations halfway. Now imagine if those two guys were walking past and have heard all of it though. Or them holding a similar conversation out of boredom. Gods.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this! :)
nipnag chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
hahaha this was great! i can sympathize with sakura and ino. bad sex is just.. *shudders*
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this is hilarious, honest to god. girls really do get the short end of the stick, don't we?
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I'm inclined to agree with Sakura's verdict.

On the face of it super humans should have the best sex...but when you dig a little deeper I think you've gotten closer to the truth. Xd

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Milo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I had to lol! I wonder if there was ever a follow up chapter for this... but from Sasuke and maybe Shikamaru's pov?
laughingstick chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hahahahaha! totally hilarious especially when sakura and ino start comparing em, their men's sexual abilities to techniques and jutsus XD

def one of my fave crack-fics and you are one of the best crack writers!
sionnachsSkulk chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
this is so fucking funny. (no pun intended. okay, maybe a little.) I never thought about how those abilities could pay off. :)
Nico13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
LOL
addicted2reviews chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
aw poor girls thats no fun. lol
TekJounin chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very funny! The friends share more than a rivalry, their experiences are so alike. :)
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
hahahaha this was so funny! You write them both very well.
pinklove chapter 1 . 8/16/2008