Reviews for Showdown at the Tea House
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Omg LOL I did NOT expect that. I died at their exclamations halfway. Now imagine if those two guys were walking past and have heard all of it though. Or them holding a similar conversation out of boredom. Gods.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this! :)
nipnag chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
hahaha this was great! i can sympathize with sakura and ino. bad sex is just.. *shudders*
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this is hilarious, honest to god. girls really do get the short end of the stick, don't we?
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I'm inclined to agree with Sakura's verdict.

On the face of it super humans should have the best sex...but when you dig a little deeper I think you've gotten closer to the truth. Xd

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Milo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I had to lol! I wonder if there was ever a follow up chapter for this... but from Sasuke and maybe Shikamaru's pov?
laughingstick chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hahahahaha! totally hilarious especially when sakura and ino start comparing em, their men's sexual abilities to techniques and jutsus XD

def one of my fave crack-fics and you are one of the best crack writers!
sionnachsSkulk chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
this is so fucking funny. (no pun intended. okay, maybe a little.) I never thought about how those abilities could pay off. :)
Nico13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
LOL
addicted2reviews chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
aw poor girls thats no fun. lol
TekJounin chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very funny! The friends share more than a rivalry, their experiences are so alike. :)
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
hahahaha this was so funny! You write them both very well.
pinklove chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
*chuckles* This had me laughing for ages. :D
Hello Venus chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
hahah that was awesome!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
apparently looks and brains arenn't everything! ROFL! After all that bragging and boasting they got nuthin! Hope you'll write a sequel to this! XD