Reviews for Of Lions and Wards: The Heir Lost and Found
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
hey i dont blame you for the use of a little spanking but remember they are what 15 if you did that to a fifteen y/o they would not just sit and accept especially if they had never had that kind of punishment/care and i say care because i know when i was spanked as a Child it was out of love and discipline but teenager thats almost as bad as cruel and unusual punishment
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
awesome story.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
brilliant! trying very very hard not to SWOON while imagining how amazing Alan Rickman would have looked in that armour.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 29 . 2/10/2014
awesome chapters... i love this story... do you think Sev and Minerva will end up together?
By the way if you have any trouble writing the battle, i would strongly recommend watching wrestling... trust me it helps
DestroyerDRT chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
Will there be a sequel the reason I ask is the info I pasted here Status: Complete - id: 4041093 .
blackangel150 chapter 27 . 2/9/2014
Fuckers
Lupinesence chapter 27 . 2/9/2014
Cool chapter
blackangel150 chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
I would love to see
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
did Moody mean to call Snape an overgrown brat, or was it an overgrown bat?
azphxbrd chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
Well this is a completely new different developement,waiting to see going to happen next.. What is happening at Hogwarts with Umbridge after the events at the Ministry? Thats All.
DestroyerDRT chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Will Snape be out soon?
blackangel150 chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Damn harry
azphxbrd chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
Good chapter,whats going to happen next? Only time will tell. Keep up the good work. Wait till Lucius Mafoy finds out Snape has disappeared from Hogwarts and will Fudge gloat that he put Severus in Azkaban. Harry and the Weasley twin better get stated on Umbridge really soon,before its too late.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
now i really hope Minerva turns tabby on that toad-faced evil bitch and scratches her eyes out she deserves it! I can't wait to read more.
blackangel150 chapter 19 . 2/3/2014