Reviews for What She Wanted
Natade13 chapter 1 . 1/31
I love this!
I wish it wasn't a one-shot...
Could I do fanart of this? I know it would technically be a normaly SasuSaku pic, but I think this deserves some art!
PinkStar115 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
STHAP MAKING ME CRY, SERIOUSLY. IT HURTS. I love you.
Kuroda Taishi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awwe man it was so great, but then you end it on a cliffhanger? Shame on you, lol.
pankeanke chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I can practically feel me heart breaking...and to bring fort that sort of emotion you have to be an amazing author...loved it! _
StrawBerryBlond chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
r u goin to make another one?
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
haha this is REALLY g00d:)
Efimia chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
you're fantastic. I love your writing style, its great to read. This is well done.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You know I'm not a SasuxSaku fangirl BUT...

I liked the one shot. I like fics like these, simply written and yet, so packed with emotion. Piercing, man. Tagos sa tagos, tama sa tama -parang bullseye. _

Good job. Two thumbs up. )
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I already commented choo on DA, but figured I'd comment here...or..damn, we call it reviewing here. (Funny I've been here longer than DA but have been sort of converted...lol.) But yeah, fantasmic as always Anjeh.
Rhinoplasty chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Oh, i just love your style of writing!

This is fantastic!
Papermates chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Yay! ,another Fic from the great master. X]

Ohh seduction, very sexy.

I wish you had added a part two to this story though, just to say what happened afterwards (and hopefully more 'spicy' stuff) XDD

Really hope, you'd do a one shot of WEEKS BEFORE HE LEFT's sequel. Just ONE small one? ;[ Please? ;D

Haha , anyways, this wasn't a waste of my time at all. Very enjoyable and loved the all mighty uchiha.
Priotessa chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aww! Great short story! It seems to fit in with WEEKS BEFORE HE LEFT...hehe! And yes I would LOVE a sequel since they need closure! It just doesn't seem right like the way it ended.
blorghface1234 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
*Faints*

Anj-sama!

You've returned!

And brought cookies and sasusaku with you!

*love*

This is great. But so sad TT_TT

Buut I enjoyed reading it ,.

*Made my day*

x
iHope chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
What? No more? Oww please write the sequel or make the series from this one shot! Seriously, this story is too good to be ended here T_T
cast14 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
great story i loved it i hope you will update it soon it will be great this story was very interesting i can't wait to find out what will happen next with sasuke and sakura