Reviews for Here Is Where The Roses Grow
Rixao chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Although this story was posted several years ago, it still holds up to the test of time in my book. I stumbled upon your story out of sheer coincidence, and it has successfully shown me another pairing to enjoy that is both obscure and fascinating. It is a deep and thoughtful read, while still keeping the characters surprisingly canon in both personality and words. I could see this story playing out very easily in my head, with visuals that seemed to practically write themselves. I am floored by how plausible you made this pairing seem, and how real it feels in terms of emotions, and coming to terms with one's feelings in a world that is filled with a large amount of darkness. The symbolism of the roses presented itself in a way that it lent something special to the story. I can say without a doubt that I hope this story has helped to bolster even just a few more fans into gravitating towards this rare, and quite frankly, sweet pairing.

- Write on, Languid Sea.
LilyHellsing chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow, this was deep and simply beautiful. I loved it. The rose theme goes so well with Pegasus...Good job