Reviews for Movie Night
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh, Geek... you make it hard to be a fan and be a guy!

Your story "Movie Night" is written so darn well - I can *feel* Bruce's pain because I've been there many, many times myself. Ah, the things we do for love...

Not that I'm going to go out and get it, but if my wife wants to watch "Pride and Prejudice", I'll probably sit down and watch it with her now - thanks to you!

Well done!
indianavader chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was an awesome little story. Good work.
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw! LOVE P&P, and I really love BM/WW! Great job-keep it coming!
K2C chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
As much as I enjoyed this pairing- I find Diana awfully Out of character in this oneshot. I just don't see her as enjoying a movie promoting Man's World's view on romance. She'd be better than that.

Other than losing some Amazonian mind-set, I feel you've done a decent job.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow. A snowplow. Thanks.

Anyway, nice job as usual here. Any BMWW is good BMWW. Though a romance movie marathon would be torture (from my standpoint). I have to go with Bruce on this one...

But I like reading where they are already together. It's instant happy.

Keep up the great work.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was charming and although at times I might have to agree with Bruce in regards to a romance movie marathon (to me that would be tied with Steven Segal movie marathon, both would be dire. I can watch one romance film and enjoy it and one Segal film is enough because to me its a comedy, but more than that is diabolical!)

It was well written, as always and I enjoy your take on Diana and Bruce as always! Thanks for that! :)
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
And if there ever was a reason to be late for patrol, that would most certainly be it!

Another very enjoyable story, Geeky. I look forward, as always, to the next one.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3