Reviews for The Chrysalis
This has peaked my interest greatly. :3
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/1
I just love ruthless Itachi
CaramelSwirl123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I am going to read The Butterfly right now!
river of the sand chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
AWESOME. I'm going to read that sequel, right now. :)
Janet chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I remember this one, from way back! I was so excited to see that you're writing a new story-and ItachiXSakura one, too! And what an interesting (and excellent) choice of story to follow up on! Thanks for writing!
silveroaks chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow! Nice, off to read the sequel!
coffeewintermelon chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
w way to go itasaku 3
Miss Ashlynn chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is really good. You're great at writing battle scenes. I'm a little confused as to how Sakura has a sharingan in the first place, if it isn't Sasuke's eye she possesses. I guess I'll just have to read the butterfly now:)

Nice job!
saarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
you had better do another one shot on them meeting 3 years later
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is the first time I've read this and wow, it was intense and unexpected! Reading your sequel to this is definitely next on my list!

Sharingan-wielding Sakura? This ought to be fraught with possibilities...
Inanari chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Awesome! U should make a chapter 2!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
He did a Sasuke on Sakura again. *sigh* Does he want to die soo badly? And do you have to kill Sasuke? And why are you not continuing it? It a real shame to stop here. You must see the potential in this story! But alas you made it a one-shot. A good one-shot if i do say so myself.
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I never thought I would dislike any of your stories! Your one of my favorite authors. But this story was soo..meh. Ah well you did we'll with all your other one-shots. I hope you write more stories soon!
Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow, this reminded me of Sasuke's story in so many ways. Thanks for writing!
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Original and interesting. Somewhat fleeting in your explanation of Sasuke but I am entertained by the fact that Sakura has taken over his place.