Reviews for Draco and Harry: Escorts Entangled
Maja chapter 9 . 7/13
This is awesome every time I read it, but I wish for part seven to come soon. I've waited for a long time but others have waited for six years

Xoxo
dergunwoolverton chapter 9 . 6/21
Amazing work! I've been spending these past few weeks reading all of your Drarry fics and I've gotta say this series was so much fun to read! I loved every part of the story and hope that part seven will come put soon. I can't wait to start reading another installment of this!

Have a great day/night (wherever you are) and keep writing! You're amazing at it!
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 9 . 3/17
woo! I truly couldn't get enough of this ...cant wait for seven
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 3 . 3/17
I knew I was right about the bond being some cause for "crazy Harry"...
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 2 . 3/17
I had a filling the half-blood price wouldn't stay dead.

drunk Harry fun Harry... :P
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 1 . 3/16
think it is bonging with one another Potters growing powers that is the cause of his craziness...

like how there's the bit from the dally profit talking about the events of the battle... :)
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 1/1
Part seven? *ears prick up*
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Oh my Godric, you're so absolutly brilliant! I've spend the past week reading all 6 parts to "Escorts" and LOVED every single bit of it; there was so much emotion and depth. The bonding ceremony was so beautiful and full of so much emotion. And the twist in part 6?! Fantastic! Loved seeing Luna and Neville together, as it should be! I love all your work but Escorts has got to be by far your best work! You made Harry and Draco come alive in a way I haven't seen any other fan fic author do! If you ever get the urge to revisit this story, please please do! Brilliant, absolutly brilliant!
melbulcao2008 chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I absolutely loved this! Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!
shelielaff chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I really love this series thanks so much for writing it. I love the way you write these two so much and masterchef Draco is a genius idea :) cant wait to read more
Diddleymaz chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I can't find part seven :(
MaiaAlcippe chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I just want to let you know that the guest below who feels bad for Harry's wand is in all actuality my wonderful self. Stupid Fan logged me off without me knowing.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Quite a few plot twists there! Good man, Snape. Will Harry go on with sharing Draco's powers? I'm kind of saddened by the fact that his wand doesn't match his magic. I can't wait for part 7! What could possibly happen next to one of my favorite gay duos?
sinfulvodka chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
These are the awesomest Drarry fics ever! there is suspense and right before the end of each fic I become scared that this would be the end of Harry's luck — damn the gods must really love harry. It's funny, awesomely dramatic, cute and yet angsty at the same time. Not to mention hot. :P oh after this fic I won't look at buttons the same way ever again xD

I love the way you portrayed Lucius, how sick he is and how much it messed with Draco who loved his family. I was a little creeped out when Harry killed Lucius without a second thought though. Since he's ultimately still Draco's father, it didn't seem like a very Harry thing to do? but I'm not complaining anyone who gets in the way of Drarry deserves a painful death )

But where's part 7? Please post it i will not be able to survive without this series DDD: -offers you a cherry-
DeiStarr chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
I love you. Well, I love your writing, which is almost the same thing, right?

I am utterly in love with this series, and I do so hope you wrote more!