Reviews for Draco and Harry: Escorts Entangled
MissMJS chapter 9 . 7/30
Despite how many years later this is, I MUST SHARE MY LOVE WITH THE WORLD!
OMG, this series was amazing! Do you know how many sleepless nights I've had because of these?!
The shit they go through, the emotions (holy fuck, my poor abused heart!), and THE LOVE! Ohhh the love.
I'm still not too fond of Snape
And I'll never look at buttons and button shirts the same! xD xD xD xD Omfg
Loved this so :')
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 9 . 6/29
Did you aready come out with a part seven? Cant wait to read more!
Chibis Unleashed chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Hahaha the ribbons! It's been a while, but I'll still hope part seven happens one day. Thank you for taking us this far!
prettypreciousrose chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
YOU ARE GONNA WRITE ANOTHER PART?! YOU HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR THIS, YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING AUTHOR AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEVENTH PART THANK YOU SO MUCH
prettypreciousrose chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Is Snape the Benefactor? Has everyone already figured it out while I just cry my eyes out, please let Harry have his magic back
prettypreciousrose chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
WHY DOES DRACO TRUST SNAPE SO MUCH OH MY GOD SNAPES GONNA KILL HARRY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHETHER USING HERMIONES THEORY IS BETTER
Dorchester chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
This was epic! If you go on with it, you'll make the world a better place.
Maja chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
This is awesome every time I read it, but I wish for part seven to come soon. I've waited for a long time but others have waited for six years

Xoxo
dergunwoolverton chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
Amazing work! I've been spending these past few weeks reading all of your Drarry fics and I've gotta say this series was so much fun to read! I loved every part of the story and hope that part seven will come put soon. I can't wait to start reading another installment of this!

Have a great day/night (wherever you are) and keep writing! You're amazing at it!
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
woo! I truly couldn't get enough of this ...cant wait for seven
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
I knew I was right about the bond being some cause for "crazy Harry"...
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
I had a filling the half-blood price wouldn't stay dead.

drunk Harry fun Harry... :P
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
think it is bonging with one another Potters growing powers that is the cause of his craziness...

like how there's the bit from the dally profit talking about the events of the battle... :)
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Part seven? *ears prick up*
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Oh my Godric, you're so absolutly brilliant! I've spend the past week reading all 6 parts to "Escorts" and LOVED every single bit of it; there was so much emotion and depth. The bonding ceremony was so beautiful and full of so much emotion. And the twist in part 6?! Fantastic! Loved seeing Luna and Neville together, as it should be! I love all your work but Escorts has got to be by far your best work! You made Harry and Draco come alive in a way I haven't seen any other fan fic author do! If you ever get the urge to revisit this story, please please do! Brilliant, absolutly brilliant!