Reviews for Fools Rush In
Navn Ukjent chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Fun story!
DylanL chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Funny story so far and it is good harry isn't going to be addicted to the potion he made. I want to say though thathis plans for a distraction at dinner sound like the kind of tthink kenen Thompson's character on kenen and kel would come up with and tell kel to grab three random items before walking off. I do hope u know wat the hell I'm babbling about with that. I also think harry should have gotten a charm for xray vision on his glasses.
Acutagava chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Thanks for the laughs! Good story!
The 10th Wand chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
okay so at least theres a sequel.
The 10th Wand chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Let the games begin. I like the use of Seamus and Dean because I rarely see them used.
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
You're taking quite a long time going through the cleansing of charms process considering you complete this story in six more chapters.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
a Krup?
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Gotta love the spork XD
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
oh what devious plot is he thinking.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
They woke him up because it was creepy, I don't know why I just find that funny.
NamuNamu chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
This is cracking me the hell up. You're clearly a genius.
NamuNamu chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I love this! Never in all my years of obsessive fanfic reading have I come across a story where Harry hangs out with Seamus and Dean and acts like a normal person. Well done!
1sunfun chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
A really interesting story.
1sunfun
dragoncreators chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
this chapter was a hillarius introduction to a hormonal teenagers phych.

not to mention the EMO comments! LOL!
Rachelme177 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Very good, very funny story, but the ending is very abrupt. As in, I had no idea that was the end until I got to this chapter and saw it was just a note. The last chapter needs something to indicate that 1- this story is at an end and 2-the adventure will continue. Not sure what - maybe just a simple 'The End ... for now'. Hoping the sequel is going to be as funny.