Reviews for Azuology
RarityRoyale chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is a great insight into the minds of the Azumanga girls! I particularly loved Kagura's and Osaka's, and of course, the ending. The only thing now is to stop putting commas after full stops and exclamation marks in dialogue.

-RarityRoyale- Member of Critics United
Tetsui chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Umm...I'm pretty sure what you just described was Nirvana, or some kind of self-actualization.
einootspork chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
It's odd, because I've never reviewed this fic of yours before, but whenever I'm shuffling through the Azumanga archives of , I always have to stop and re-read this one. The reason I do it is because this story provides some enlightening insight into the Azu-girls' characters while at the same time being a very funny and Azumanga-y fan fiction. All things considered, I think this modest little one-shot might actually be one of my favorite stories I've ever read on .
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was a fascinating story: it reminded me of all the debates that used to happen in my philosophy class last year. I loved how you managed to tackle a serious philosophical question and keep everyone in character at the same time; that's something that requires a lot of skill. Keep up the good work, I really enjoyed reading this.
The Sicilian chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Out of all the Azumanga stories I've read thus far, this has to be my favorite. Each of them had a valid thesis from a philosophical standpoint... hell, even Tomo did, when you take human greed into consideration.

Overall, this is AzuDai in a nutshell, and with a far deeper meaning than the original series. You ought to be very proud of this.
oppdis chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
First off, gratz to the elightening dream!

It was nice to read a story based on several takes on faith, God, and all that jazz. It's even better to kind of, but not completely, refer to this as I make a decision on whether or not to be confirmed. So, yeah, great story for anyone, literally.

Collin: Tomo, I believe we had a deal: no bribery.

Tomo: WAUGH! Gomennasai! Gomen! Gomen!

Collin: It's too late now.

*Smacks with Thick Textbook*

Collin: Oh, God, my sense of humor is so dry!

-oppdis
Berlioz II chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Save it for Tomo to not even bother with the whole thing and still getting full points.

I'm more of an agnostic myself. I find it futile to really with any certainty say what is the truth behind the universe or whether God is really just a superstition created as an attempt to establish some kind of a framework to explain that which we have no knowledge of. I figure if there is an afterlife or God or something, I'll find out in due time, but as of now there is little to start making assumptions with nothing more than "faith" as groundwork. I won't dismiss anything outright, but won't accept anything without facts either.

But it was a fun idea to make all the different characters put out their thoughts on this concept.

- Jani
Anime Rebirth chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Incredible, after all those thoughts the Azu-Girls went thourgh, Tomo bribed herself to a 100. lol.

Osaka: When life throws you a curve... make lemonade.

Joseph: I don't think that's how it goes Osaka.

Osaka: Well now I feel thrity, can you make me some.

Joseph: (sighs)

Wow, this one made me think. Very interesting indeed, so until then, take care...AR

'till next time
Fade to Osaka chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Osaka's dream was so deep. I loved it. Such great emotions and thoughts from the Azugirls ruined by Tomo. Damn you Tomo *fist shak*