Reviews for Brutal Attack
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 6/5
Interesting story. I could just imagine Don acting like he did in your story. All overly protective and totally exasperated over searching for the bad guys. And, the funny ending was just perfect. :D
EriKaBalDeL chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
LOL!
Bunny1 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Aw... so sweet... loved it!
charlieeppes chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
I agree that you do need help with the spelling. You may not be a native English speaker and I don't fault people for that, unlike some people here...LEYLA...but then again, I'm not racist either. For your next story, if you do write one, I would kindly suggest a beta...more for the spelling.
Farrahmack chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
YAY! love the slightly happy ending! Two thumbs up!
Starfishyeti chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Are you a native English speaker? I'm only asking because apart from some interesting words (as per the earlier reviews) you also have some inventive expressions; ... 'couldn't wait to get his fingers on them' it should be 'hands' not 'fingers'. Another one is 'it's the peak of rudeness' not 'summit'.

All this is really a shame as otherwise, the story is well written.
Leyla chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
This is bad grammar. "nothing can make this brew tasting good.".
leyla chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Again with the grammar and spelling. You don't "hoped" down from the desk "you hope" down from a desk. Also, people attacking me again is minim. Minim is not a word. Proofread.
Leyla chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. You don't unfasted a seatbelt. Unfasted isn't even a word You unfasten a seat belt. You really need to proofread better. It's so distracting when you have to read a sentence several times before you can understand it because of the typos and grammatical errors.
Way Walker chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
This is a nice short story and the plot was very good. I enjoyed reading this.
Selene467 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
I totally love this story! Amazing how you got Don down as a worried and slight paranoid big brother and Charlie was not cowardly and dealt with it much easier than Don. Love it all, you really did a great job. Even though they didn't catch the bad guys I think it's a very nice ending. As you said yourself, the bad guys sometimes get away and even though they didn't get them it was a happy ending. So nicely done. This is definitely going to be in my favorites list.
ddamato chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Ooh, good chapter!
ddamato chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This definitely has my interest!
PaulaXan chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
I just found and read this story. Wonderful! I loved Don being all protective and coming to Charlie's rescue. Ah.

I enjoyed it thoroughly! Thank you!

PaulaXan
PandaBaby87 chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
thank you for the fic! it's a great one. love the brothers so much!