Reviews for Being Juliet
river chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
beautiful. just beautiful
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
very interesting...i wonder what will hinata do now?
Sherly chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
wow...You managed to keep Neji in character.I'm impressed. Somebody actually managed to do that! Great story!
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow.

Let me start off by saying, there are some fics of NejiHina that take Neji completely out of character. But...that was awesome. Neji was totally in character in this story. And I loved it. The way he had seen her, and then just pounded her into the ground, as if to shake all of the foolish thoughts out of her head, was totally Neji-style. I can see that happening.

And I also think you kept Hinata in character as well. There was the factor of Naruto and her love, and then the obstacle of Sakura, and how Hinata felt about all of it. Very nice. And her reaction to Neji's comments and actions was something I could see her doing too.

I liked the general theme and steady storyplot. There was a theme of Juliet, and also the drama. The storyplot wasn't all over the place and jumped from theme to theme, but it stayed in one particular one.

Thanks for writing that and sharing it with us! :)
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I liked your fic. It was very thoughtful and true to the characters. Thanks for reading and commenting mine, by the way.
PersianLady chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
WOW! I think it's good for being a oneshot and newbie for writing fanfic and don't worry, English isn't my first language either, and I know some people around here have the same problem as well. But anyway I hope you continue with future fanfictions and not giving up! Good luck!
kawaiiS chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was so totally beautiful Flammendo!
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 1/30/2008