Reviews for By the Bridge
hayley30 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
omg that was so perfect! thank you! :)

i loved everyone's characterisation, it was all so canon :) absolutely lovely to read! and don't get me started on that last line! ahahaha. loved it!
thesixtyfirstpupil chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awww this is so cute :) loved the last line
Agent Ilse Stiefel-Getzug chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
that was absolutely amazing! the last line was perfect! I love how it was all canon and it was just...amazing!
HypernatedRikku chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was INCREDIBLE. LIKE OMG. IT WAS SO TRUE TO THE STORY. like I'm amazed at how well this is put together. I can't even come up with a more sophisticated way of describing it. Lol. It was so good.
Willower chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was really great! Truly, perfection. And the ending is very inticing.
fires have fly-ed chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Okay, that was a REALLY GOOD story. Favorited.
Lie-Begotten Truths chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I loved this entire story. It was wonderfully written and that last line was priceless, you couldn't ahve finished the story in any better of a way. Simple amazing.
Avenue B chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Loved it, especially the last line...Utterly priceless...

Great job!
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
LOVE your last line. Also I think Hanschen's reaction was pretty funny too. You captured both the humor and the seriousness of Spring Awakening-all in one little story. It's just perfect. )
Mahri Lellan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
you capture the language quite nicely. (:

and i thought the last line was particularly clever. ;]
gema227 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow.

That was *really, really* good. Like, amazing! I loved how you managed to get everyone's personalities in the scene without overloading. Quiet a talent indeed. *favs* Great job!

~Gema~
Autumn Way chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This must've been hard to write, weaving in every character's personality and every eventual relationship into one scene, but you did it splendidly! I really loved all the little details. Oh, and the last line? About the unmonitored haylofts? Perfect.
inactive413 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i LOVED it!

"Haylofts, however, remained unmonitored"

bwahahahahahahaha

that was pretty awesome

i love SA...ALOT...

XD

I just got my vocal selections book last week

and it's AMAZING

-Jinkies
Miss Wallflower chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Ooh what a great story! Parts of it are so cute, and other parts so bittersweet... wonderful job.
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow...this was...practically CANON. And you know you did a good job when a fic gets that kind of compliment. I love how you included EVERYONE and had them so perfectly in character. I'm awestruck. And the last line? Priceless. If only there was some kind of award I could give you.