Reviews for Querulous Approach
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
waw! its awesome! i love it! ..doumeki is really perceptive ne?
asagohan-no-bento chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
wow, this such a great concept and i never looked at Doumeki that way. It was thought provoking and very well written.

thanks for the story.

a-n-b
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh, I think you struck their voices perfectly. I find alot that Watanuki's words are either over done with more callousness in them then we see in cannon or weakened like a bowl of spicy soup mixed with a gallon of water. The stories are all pretty good, but sometimes I'm just unsatisfied with how Watanuki talks. I think you found a tone that fit him just right. _ Really enjoyed reading KTHXBYE.
AsheRhyder chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really like the voice you've given the characters. It feels very true and real without losing any of the power or atmosphere of the original. Very strong work.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This was a really interesting one-shot. Not many authors write in Doumeki's POV and in such an amusing manner. _ Great job!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
"and hitsuzen, quite frankly, can go suck it." ahahaha! thats oh so lovely!

this is a totally new fic. Meaning, I have never read anything like it before :D
LambSam chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I like it alot.
Niiru-kun chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
wow. i have to say, i like your approach on the matter. and those dialogues were just perfect. haha. :D
Azalee chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Ooh, the format is very nice. I like Doumeki's insight, especially for Himawari. The 'translation' of what she said kind of broke my heart, she sounds so desperate and guilty, that's a really beautiful part.

Also, I adore the fact that you had Hitsuzen 'speak' like a person :D

Very very enjoyable fic, keep going !
Animejo chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This was amazing and a great interpretation of Doumeki's character. Now that I've read this-Doumeki's very much like Kakashi from Naruto, isn't he? With the similar "underneath the underneath" thing.

Much love!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Interesting.
luffy chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
i liked your writing style and how it went! i don't see why you don't!
hearmelaugh chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
like it a lot. Doumeki thinks the way i wish i would!
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Loved this story...especially how you presented Doumeki's filtered version of eveything, which made this story really interesting without diverting to everyone being out of character. Loved it!
A chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow...I loved this. May I worship you?