Reviews for Honour Among Death Eaters
Lola chapter 67 . 2/17
You are satan, I have decided. A packet of tissues was not enough for all the grief I went through reading the last few chapters. All this time I was actually hoping you would change IT, so it wouldn't be canon. My god, what have you done.
The Emerald Doe chapter 67 . 1/17
I just finished reading this wonderful story and I'm shocked. I never thought I could like a story about Lily and Severus in which they do not end up together. This gives another perspective to the little we know about the Potters and what was given to us in The Princes's Tale. The main Death Eaters involved (Severus, Regulus, Lucius) did show some sort of honor. I liked your characterization of the main characters. I'm glad Severus didn't immediately accept a friendship with Lily so easily. His thoughts, actions, and feelings were very believable. Additionally Regulus's arc was touching. His struggle and reluctance was evident. Lastly, the end was heart wrenching. I was emotionally affected by many parts of this story. Your fanfic has given a lot more perspective to Severus's actions in the books. I'm glad to have discovered this wonderful piece of writing and I look forward to reading more of your work!
The Emerald Doe chapter 33 . 1/17
I'm sniveling and bawling after reading this chapter. I can't believe how well you express their emotions in this chapter
LoveSpock chapter 67 . 1/11
Excellent story. Well-written. Powerful and emotional.

Thank you for posting.

Favorite story.
coccinellee chapter 67 . 4/25/2014
Aww it was so heartbreaking! I love how they had a last meeting just before she died. I was hoping so hard for that when I read that they were both in Hogwarts. I love that he finally get to tell her that he loved her, even though she knew. It's so sad. Sigh.

I love that story! I love your other story more but I still really enjoyed that one. I'm not totally on board with it being what really happened to them but I loved that it was canon compliant.

I don't really understand what happened with Regulus though. Where did they find him/his body? I also like that you made Regulus and Severus best friends. Often, Severus is portrayed as never having any other friend than Lily and that's a little depressing even though it might be true...
enma ai chapter 67 . 3/24/2014
T_T the most wonderful fic i ever read!
Guest chapter 65 . 3/17/2014
this is the most beautiful chapter on whole of fanfiction (in my humble opinion) - just lovely - hope you update your other "cheerier" story soon!
Saint Snape chapter 67 . 2/16/2014
You did such a good job keeping everyone in character. For some reason I thought until about half way done you would somehow let Lily survive to be with Severus. Really good story kept in the context of canon but you ripped my heart out.
The Harper chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is one of my favourite fics. The character of Regulus is particularly enjoyable to read. And your take on all their stories is interesting. Thank you!
mjuliette8 chapter 67 . 7/29/2013
So I'm Marissa (the last girl who just commented) and I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this story! I made a list of songs that go well with your story and I hope you listen to them :)

Severus and Lily:

1. Warrior by Demi Lovato
2. Strip Me by Natasha Bedingfield
3. Wild Horses by Natasha Bedingfield

The Story in general:
1. Time by Hans Zimmer (from the Inception soundtrack)
2. Lead the Fight On (Acoustic) by He is We
3. The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol

I hope you can listen to them all! Thanks again for such an amazing story. You truly are a gifted writer :)
Marissa chapter 67 . 7/29/2013
The PERFECT song for this fanfiction and Snily in general is "Turn the Clock Back" by Karma. It's really good :) I suggest you listen to it. Again...this is probably one of the most amazing fanfictions ever...definitely my favorite
Marissa chapter 67 . 7/29/2013
This story was amazing! I couldn't put it down from the moment I picked it up. I actually got chills when reading some of the parts and that is VERY rare for me to feel emotionally affected by any story. You have a true gift! Keep on writing :)
Marissa chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
This chapter made me a little upset because I thought Lily had more dignity than that :( hopefully it gets better?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013