Reviews for Honour Among Death Eaters
Marissa chapter 67 . 7/29/2013
The PERFECT song for this fanfiction and Snily in general is "Turn the Clock Back" by Karma. It's really good :) I suggest you listen to it. Again...this is probably one of the most amazing fanfictions ever...definitely my favorite
Marissa chapter 67 . 7/29/2013
This story was amazing! I couldn't put it down from the moment I picked it up. I actually got chills when reading some of the parts and that is VERY rare for me to feel emotionally affected by any story. You have a true gift! Keep on writing :)
Marissa chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
This chapter made me a little upset because I thought Lily had more dignity than that :( hopefully it gets better?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
lovely
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
lovely story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
lovely lovely story. I am probably your biggest fan. Hope you will continue your other story!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 67 . 6/6/2013
Wow, the end. It seems even more sad than when we read the same point in canon. This was a long story but I think you filled in the backstory admirably well. You have also left me thoroughly depressed. You do exceedingly well at portraying Severus' total disillusionment with the world and lack of hope and I hated that sickening feeling when James and Lily refused to take Dumbledore as their secret keeper and Severus was pleading with Lily for her to do so. It was awful. The feeling I mean, not your writing! Your story is excellent and you should be really proud of your epic work and how dreadfully hopeless and depressed you can make your poor readers feel :-P
QueenRayya chapter 67 . 6/6/2013
I came across this fanfiction when I was still new. I followed it through 20 chapters before I sort of fell out of love with fanfiction in general. Years later, I am finally finishing it. I just want to thank you for all the justice you have done to my favorite characters. Once again, I lived and died with them.

Wonderful story! Sorry it took me this l
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 33 . 6/5/2013
God that chapter was crippling. I thought things couldn't get any more agonising and then... then they did. I just want to cry now!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 27 . 6/5/2013
Oh NO! I really thought they would somehow find a way out! This is terrible, I feel so sad for both Severus and Lily. This is worse than tragic... It's agonising! I loved how Severus had gradually warmed up to Lily and admitted to himself how he felt for her, and it was so exhilarating how close to the edge he was treading. I thought maybe he and Regulus would be able to come up with a plan for how to get out... And why couldn't Lily have an abortion and save her relationship with Severus? Oh this is all too upsetting. Broken hearts all round :-( But despite inflicting misery you do do so in a very eloquent and moving way, so well done in that regard ;-)
Captain Evermind chapter 67 . 6/3/2013
Oh wow... This is lovely. Just lovely. Such perfect characterisations, such wonderfully drawn humanity and pain. Your focus on 'honour' is excellent. I think the touch I loved most was having Severus exonerate Lucius - the "I don't even get to save one of them?" You have excellently depicted the way in which the war changes each character, and the relationships between them. Very powerful work. Thank you.
NessL chapter 57 . 4/24/2013
Hello,
I've already rewieved this story many times, but it's so exceptional than I'm doing it again. This is really an incredible piece of work. Thanks again.
Now, i'm waiting impatiently for a better ending because this one is really depressing (like in the original books).
Wouldn't it be time to uptdate "The Long Road Home" ?
NessL
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
my most favorite story ever. treating myself by reading it again!
The Harper chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
Very enjoyable story so far. Especially like Regulus and Severus's friendship.
kittysparkleeyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoyed this! Snape has always been my favourite HP character and I love well written, canon compliant fan fics. I know some see the compliance of the piece as a negative point, but I feel this is necessary for it to enhance my enjoyment that it runs in keeping with the HP universe. Whilst I love the Lily/Sev relationship, I can only see Lily ending up with James, and I guess my love of Severus is that he is so tragic. I love how you kept him in character and did not try to turn him into some romantic gothic hero- some fan fiction writers get the characterization very wrong. You keep him bitter, sarky and cynical- just how he should be. I also liked your Lily, who is feisty and 3 dimensional- unlike a lot of the overly saintly or conversely obnoxious and manipulative depictions that are made of this Character. It makes perfect sense to me that they were involved at one point, because Severus devoted his life to her, and I find it improbable there was nothing romantic was reciprocated.
460 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »