Reviews for Kushina's List
Great chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow, a good way to deal and have hope! Looking forward to more!
knightinred chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I've ever heard that listing your happiness each day is one of many ways to be grateful. The sentence Kushina wrote about her mother's peaceful death somehow makes my heart wrench, but the rest is heartwarming. Keep up your good work :)
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
another tragic but seriously nice one! I love it...
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Beautiful. Wonderful writing, I simply loved it.
The Laughing Fool chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That is so sad...and QUITE good. WOW. That was excellent. the writing style was wonderful and the little moments you chose to portray were moving and beautiful. I love this piece of your work.

You rock and make me want to cry.

*sniff*

-LF
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow.

This is really, really great. Seriously. It was meaningful and there was a wisdom to it, actually. Much better quality than ninety-nine percent of everything else here on fanfiction.

Loved it, TREMENDOUSLY.

-CR
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is amazing. You took such a simple thing and made into such a journey. I like it!
Alda MN chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Now that you mention it, there is one mistake, there right after Kushina's entry about the ANBU painting the nursery, it said Mikototold (I believe it's supposed to be 'Mikoto told').

It's a nice story. So sad.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Really good
charm2999 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow that was a really good story! Nice job!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This story was so happy, and so sad. Very deep
False-Image chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Her list! Naruto couldn't even have that? It started so happily and ended so sadly. Great fanfic!
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was bittersweet.

Going into my faves.
teacrumb chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
LOVE this. If it manifested itself as a person, I would hug it. Write more, okay?
Kannachan27 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, wow... this was very nice. I liked the entire thing, especially the little details about the golden ink that ruined her brush, every time she used it.