Reviews for Blessed Medley
Nikevi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
what the fucking...

vlad goes to...heaven?

that is screwed up logic if ive ever seen it

but ummm besides that this is a great story, as is the guardians song
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm having a flashback to earlier today. I managed to phrase something so contradictory so, so perfectly, but now I can't get it right. Don't you just hate it when that stuff happens?

Anyway, the thing that is poorly phrased is the following: This is unsatisfying and stupid, yet mystical, amazing, and not at all stupid in any way, shape, or form. I know, really contradictory, but hey, it's true!

I wanted Danny to go in and randomly pop out with some sadistic plans that would cause Vlad's death to become painful and gory. Then, you had to make him all in-character. Psshaa! Being in-character is so overrated.

Okay, fine, that's a lie. This was brilliant. But i hated it. But I loved it, too. OH THE CONFLICTING EMOTIONS!

Long story short. Or, rather, shorter. This is brilliant, and I'm so glad that after randomly trying to come across something mildly interesting in the Danny Phantom ffn archive, I found the story this is a bonus one-shot for, and in turn, this.
XSuperXStarX chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow, I loved it! You're right, Danny HATES to kill people. (I think that's one of the reasons he hated Dan so much. He killed people. KILLED! KILLED! -runs screaming like an angst-loving nutbar-
FlamingPanda9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
i read this before the actual a while back before i got my account. i love all fics by you. they are just awesom! i cried so much reading this and the prequel. and i am crying rite now writin this!
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
huh...

that was...different...

not in a bad way!-shakes head-

just...different...

it was kinda bittersweet...it made me smile...yet there seemed to be a certain air of sadness..

really good fic as always!

bye!
Ayva j Damas chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
well... a very good ending for the series. I'm glad he got his redemption... :)
pearl84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This one was very sweet! Danny a ghost angel was so cool! I love angel stories! I truly found this one fascinating! It was like the perfect combination of the other two one-shots!

Vlad’s attitude at the beginning was very believable. I like how it had this distant feeling of remorse, and yet he refused to let it surface and remained cold on the outside. Then Danny’s entrance was lovely.

His words to Vlad were so him. They were almost playful. But then it’s gone and this heavy soberness replaced it. I found

Danny’s calm demeanor very eerie and very suspenseful!

The difficulty he has in telling Vlad why he is there was heart-wrenching, but again, it was very him. I love how some of his hero side remains with him even though he’s dead. .. it’s terrible how he still looks like he did when he died! It’s very sad!

Then you added a small “fight” scene! I found it very exciting and still strangely scary! Especially when Vlad finally notices Danny’s angel wings. His reaction to Danny telling him his time was up was wonderfully done. I could picture every moment of that!

But the best part was the end. I love how Vlad finally allows himself to show remorse; he tells Danny he is sorry for what he has done. And what’s so touching is that he doesn’t realize he just redeemed himself by doing so.

The way Danny takes him was so awing, and that entire scene was wonderful. As I said, I believe only Danny is capable of redeeming Vlad, and so seeing this one-shot show just that really made me smile.

This one too was as sad as the other two one-shots, but it was a bittersweet sadness. Still dark and angsty, but beautiful. It was nice to see Danny and Vlad finally forgive each other, even if they both had to die for it to happen. –wipes a tear from her eye- Truly a priceless piece, my friend. I’m awed.
fentonfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I LOVE IT!

Keep writing great stories!
dannyphantom92 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
nice story! :) I like happy endings. it was nice. I like how you had danny call vlad a fruitloop. that was kinda funny. anyways, nice job! :)
MrLancerRules chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Yeah, it probably was a happy ending. You know, Vlad finding home. Him saying sorry. I guess. OKay, I know. Don't torture me like that! Awesome! Is the only word I say for you! Well, and othe people when I can be bothered to write reviews at the moment :D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
-happy tear- angel!Danny has always been a favorite of mine amongst the fanart and fanfiction, and this is no exception. the way things feel into place was smooth and orderly, like it was meant to happen.

of the 3 different sequels, each a different way to end the Guardian's Song officially, i'm not sure which is better. i'm not sure at all. but i do like all of them. maybe equally, but again i'm not sure. actually, i'm not sure of snything right now seeing as how it's 11:00 at nihgt and i was writing angsty poems a few minutes ago. -sweatdrop-

but anyway, i'll just say that you're amazing, and that's final. )
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
While playing your game of "Choose Your Own Adventure" can be fun, how many endings to this fic do you need?

This is nice, seriously less vengeful than the last, and probably far closer to in character than the others were.

-Miriam
Plushiemon chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
... Well, as much as I wanted to murder Vlad...

-bursts into tears once more- I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. -deepbreath-

Okay. Redemption for that murderous, sadistic *%&! has left me feeling... I dunno. BUT, I still loved this completely. It was... beautiful. Danny as an Angel (Something I always have and always will love seeing) and being... forgiving towards his murderer. There's still the pain from the past, but Danny's willing to put it behind him... -cries-
nightwolf23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Its a good story, but still not as good as your Unexpected Song story. I'm starting to feel that you are trying too hard to improve your ending when your best ending was the origional one. But I like the ending to your story. How Vlad found forgiveness out of repentence. And Danny felt more in character than in horiffic melody. The only thing that felt off was Vlad. He felt kind of off character to me in the begining. But still, it was a good story.
bluexisxcool chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I really like this cause angels of death are really cool and such... hmm... new idea for a story... -mischeivious look-

But don't worry about that, it's not a rip off. The only thing similar is the whole angel of death thing. I don't even think Danny Phantom will be apart of it.

ANYWAYZ, I don't quite see why Vlad went to heaven... It just doesn't really fit with the whole VLAD thing. But then again, it does make everything happier. Unless you look at it like- those who willingly die with Danny go into heaven, those who Danny is forced to kill goes to hell. That makes sense too...

o.o