Reviews for How Much Would You Give?
ShinyShiza chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I read Psychic Academy entirely too. I felt terrible. Good Job though!
Suzumi-solacer chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amazing story you started here I would love to see this put into Manga form. And also see it continued. Great job
karen chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i think u should write more because you said you don't like how the lover dies but this is kinda the same and i think you should at least wite if it suceeded or not
Ginji Tetsuma chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
NOoooooooooo please tell me you have more ideas T.T I too was so very saddened and disappointed with the ending to Pyschic Academy.
afan1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really love this story and wish you would update. Its vary hard to find any psychic academy fanfiction much less anything that is any good and from what I can see yours is the best that is out there please update or post an authers note if you don't intend to do so. here's hoping you do decide to update

animefan1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I would just like to know if your planning on updating this story any time soon if not at least post saying so.

hope you do thanks bye
animefan1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I think this story has a lot of potential and could be a great story I hope you give this story a chance, It could turn in to something amazing.
Dairegh chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This... has the potential to be an INCREDIBLE story! Definately worth writing more of! Personaly, I've always hated hte ending of the original series, so this'd be a great way to fix it! PLEASE write this story! It promises to be spectacular!
Starburstia chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
well, you better not make this angsty and scuicidey. id be so disapointed. you got a great start, just build it. make it a satisfying ending too! please don't drop it! i hate that! im favoriting it, so dont let me down!
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh god, I haven't looked at your profile enough or I'd have read this the day you made it. MORE! WE WANT MORE (I speak for everyone b/c I can)! I haven't found any really good attempts at Pyschic Academy before this, and it has such potential! But try not to slow down Time and Time Again for it though _ lol.

Coletterby chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
the ending of psychic academy was rather irritating wasn't it. i refuse to read past book 9 or 10 now lol.

i really enjoyed your first chapter of your (hopefully) going to be continued story.

please, please, please feel inspired and write more

'letterby xx
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I really do love looking through other people's favorites here on FFN. Usually, you find things that are mediocre or not to your taste, but every now and again, you find one of those unbelievable gems that are so far beyond awesome you can't fathom how you got that lucky.

I read PA around the time Snoopy Cool did their translation, and finished it on that one day they put things back up briefly. It may not have been the best ever, but I pretty much fell in love with it at fist brush. Back when Manga was everywhere, but finished things were rare, and quality was hit or miss... it's nostalgic in many ways really. And while it's not the world's best series, I think it stood on it's own merits, if a person's willing to look past some of the elements added to grab readers. But, the last time I'd checked the PA section... well, nothing even looked vaguely promising, let alone good.

Then, to run across this in someone's favorites, combining 'what if?' with a litany of mature themes, family, friendship (and where it changes into something other) and more... awesome. It also works well as both a standalone or the beginning of a time travel story, a personal weakness of mine. Though, I think you missed the potential of the "The Lady or the Tiger? Shall we open the door and be amazed?" type ending. In my opinion, at least. You failed to connect me to Tokimitsu enough(although you were starting to make progress) in order for me to feel that connection to him needed for a Lady/Tiger ending since you had the story end with with his character. Other than that, however, you've succeeded wildly.

A rare treat. Excellent job.

Heliosion chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
By the way I whole heartedly agree with you about the ending. I was annoyed to hell when it ended so suddenly but I suspect the manga series was cancelled and had to be rounded up. This fic brings me a lot of hope as Ive seen your style in your Naruto fic and seriously your ideas here will be interesting as practically nothing was explored by the whole "Pcychic Academy" universe except what was on paper or hell to be honestthat well explained. I look forward to reading your intrepetation
zerodark9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I would like to see more of this fan fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2008