Reviews for Wherever the Heart May Sway
Slytherin Studios chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Yeah, a Stephen fic! I always like those. I'm writing one meself at the moment. Your's looks like it's going to be a good one. Can't wait to read more.

Keep updating!

Lady Wallace
corbsxx chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
omg! you have to continue this pleeeease! you left it on such a cliffie i need to find out the ending!
nymphett chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
Amazing story! :) Please do update!
RainyTown chapter 19 . 2/20/2010
I know the last time you updated this story was almost a year ago, but if you still have it in you, I would beg for you to continue it! It's one of a kind and I absolutely love the storyline. I'm extremely anxious to have Meghan and Stephen reunite, if this story is to continue even a bit.

It's wonderful and I hope there's still inspiration enough for more!
Ivee Waterlilly chapter 19 . 6/18/2009
This is spectacular! Please, please continue soon!
SeverelyLupine chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
I'm upset now. That was a really powerful and stirring chapter - you write well. Some sentences feel a bit choppy but so far I'm hooked. I look forward reading more tonight.
SeverelyLupine chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Heya, ah was just dabbling in the Braveheart section and your story leapt out at me! Well, it's certainly really good so far! Very suspenseful. I like Meghan's character so far and so, I can't wait to read more! Poor Logan!
Inkheart37 chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
Hi, OH You are devious! I can't believe this! NO! It was an amazing chapter. I like how Anice was very motherly. I think you maybe could have descibred Latham's tone or physical appearence a bit more. Great work!
Inkheart37 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Hi, beautiful chapter once again! Loving the emotion as usual. I liked how you showed progression with the horse. Very nice. I am so happy she made it back! Now if only Stephen knew!
Inkheart37 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Hi, I have never cheered while reading a Fan Fic. like I just did! NOO! But Stephen is in Scotland! I liked the use of prophanity, gave Meghan an edge, I would change NOTHING of this chapter. Everything was perfect. But I assume the cloaked person was Latham. Keep it up!
Inkheart37 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Hi, O I loved this chapter! I REALLY hope she does not accept! No problems. You captured Meghan's thoughts beautifully.
Inkheart37 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Hi, well it is review time! I liked this chapter, very insightful into how different their lives are and how much they really suffer. I remember you saying you needed help with grammer. When you say someone's age, you put dashes. four-year-old. :) You use a lot of and's and buts. There was one line... "She shook her head and headed back to the nursery room, and slammed the door behind her."

Instead of and slammed the door, make it more powerful. She shook her head and headed back to the nursery room, slamming the door behind her. The extra and makes it seem forced. A good tip a teacher of my once told me was: Avoid using two or more ands or buts in one sentence.

Good Stuff: You are awesome with raw emotion! Also great job with the accents. A story of mine, I had a woman with an Irish accent and it can be hard to make it heard. You do this very well. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more.
gymgurl chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
i love your story and i cant wait for your next update!
Inkheart37 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Hi, oh this chapter almost made me cry! I was very emotional, very powerful, very good. The only thing I would maybe change is that I was a tiny bit confused when Meghan's story first started. Maybe specify at first with a mini title? It was very good.