Reviews for Ipso Facto
Blackwind137 chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
I take it this is discontinued? Cuz I'd really love it if it weren't!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
aw, no Style, Style, Style, ...wait, K2. AW, GREAT, now I'm torn. But, seriously, Kyle, Stan's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better for you
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Aw...no, I want Style
Yol chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
I love the story so far! So much angst I wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
THAT, MOST DEFINITELY, DIDN'T SUCK
Kisa167 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
gaaaaah more!
marshy.lyric chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
T_T please update soon this fic is really good and I love how you're dropping all the drama bombs it makes me queasy in an awesome way.
Please write more &
I sooooo badly wanna know what happens next! XD
KennysBottomBitch chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Omg love it

You have to continue it :3
SushiTushi chapter 6 . 1/27/2010

Kyle needs to dump that asshole.

Love you Kenny XD but Stan's better for him.

...or I'm a weirdo. hmm.

MORE PLEASE I LOVE YOUR WORK :D
inactive413 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
update? D:
The Brat Prince chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Oh, yay! Jealousy. I love jealousy. Excited for more updates.
freemanrage chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Totally LOVED it! The drama is too much! Update soon before I am forced to kick a trash can!
furisca chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
NU! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! KENNY IS BEING SO HYP-ER-CRIT-I-CLE 8D I CANT STOP READING!

(If you wish to reply to this message, could you reply to .uk instead please? Thankyou! _)
Asuko chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
AWESOME

Kenny's pissed.. DON'T LET HIM HURT KYLE

no actually you should- RAPEFIC! lulz..

I know Kenny's being a total jackass but Kyle needs to stand up for himself once in all. HE'S SUCH A GIRL SOMETIMES GOSH

I need a fast-forward button for the mushy parts... I like teh drama and the sexy action3

Nice love it all update soon XP
Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
I loved it 3

Really, I love what you've done with the characters- especially Kenny-la, even though he's a total bastard..

Even though I like the major uke role you've cast Kyle, and I'm all for him keeping to his character, I would love to see him get assertive and aggressive with Kenny- give him a taste of his own medicine. But eh.

The little side action with StanXKyle is cute, but I'd like to see character just a bit more developed and detailed- beyond the lustful bff, lol..

So Kenny's getting jealous? GOOD. Shania needs ta die... Seriously. I wanna see her smeared.

You know, it might add to it if Kenny gets a bit more abusive... I'd really like to see a sick relationship brewing here, though that may not be what you want.. your story :P lolz.

Lemme guess, by teh way, you're a Twilight reader, hm? I do love the Cullen-angst Kenny's got going on with the whole I-can't-be-with-you stuff, but I like your style so keep that highlighted in the story.

Flustered- that's like frustrated, or just messed-up, right? I've noticed you using that word several times.. expand your variety, and bescause this is a SP fic, I'd go for a rougher type of word when describing stuff.. like something unrefined that horny teenage guys might slur at a party.

With my writing, I just skim through a really good online thesaurus and look for words that suit the story.

You're description is beautiful, really- I was just offering some advice.

The kissing scenes are excellently written, but since you haven't clarified, what exactly do they do besides that?

And I'd write the passion/love thing a little less so, you know? I mean, these are hormonal teenage guys- they're gonna be stressed tense confused and angry, not so lovesick, emotional, and passionate. You see what I'm saying? I like the romance-bit, really I do, but it seems like things wouldn't be so clear-cut.

BUT it's you're story and you know best.

Please update soon3