Reviews for Predator and the Penguin
Villain84 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh, another thing I forgot to mention before: I guess it can be debatable on whether it was the same leopard deal throughout the movie In some ways. But personally, I have always thought of it all being one seal. I'm think it's cool that you think so too, and it seems there are really many fans who believe that :)
Villain84 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was an awesome story! I'm glad someone wrote a fic for The Pebble and the Pengiun! I use to love that movie when I was a kid, and for some reason, I've been thinking about it more lately.

The seal sounded totally in character. I think you did a great job at expressing his thoughts throuout all the chases.

The only thing is that if he really went as long as he did here without eating anything at all, he probably would have starved to death a lot sooner. Also, i think it was two days between hubie's dissappearance and Marina's song, not just one, although I like that he heard her singing. That was cool. And there's just a couple other distance and time spacing issues here. But they aren't that big. It's still a fun story!

I love the ironic twist at the end too! That was pretty clever, and I like that death forDrale much better than the original one.

So yeah. Great story! Great writing style!
Joustpistice chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awesome! Aw I feel bad for the leopard seal though. But the ending was sweet! Drake was a douche. A hilarious douche voiced by Tim Curry, but still a douche. Sucks that there isn't more of this movie.
AceTiff12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was hilarious. When I saw the word "pissed" I was like, *gasp* What language! This is supposed to be a kids' movie! XD

But, I'd be pissed too if I were that seal. And Drake! Haha, I'm sorry, but he had it coming. Oh well. At least the leopard seal won't be hungry anymore!

Congrats on this well-written and well-thought-out fic. It was interesting.
FreckledNerdyBirdy chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Excellent story and what a neat perspective! Poor Leopard Seals, always seen as the bad guy when it's really just the circle of life.

And so sad that there really ain't any other stories based on this movie, it was so good! I'm glad to see at least one.

Oh and I love the irony at the end! Poor Drake.