Reviews for Time and Again
SP chapter 13 . 11/28
Loved the talk between those two. True friendships never go away.
itioministralis chapter 1 . 10/16
I won't ever get why time travel fic authors have this amazing battle hardened and wize character go back in time only to suddenly turn them into their moronic child selves? Why are you writing time travel in the first place?
itachi.naruto47 chapter 44 . 9/1
Hope to read more chapters
DaDragon562 chapter 4 . 8/16
I like these sorts of stories but watching naruto be a bit of an idiot who is going to try and do the same thing over again is kind of lame and boring. hope it gets better

Not saying we need him godly or OP, but whats the point of time travel if everythings going to be the same
saadnadaf007 chapter 3 . 7/2
this naruto is a moron.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 6/12
And.. being more a friend to everyone would stop orochimaru?
SteppingSaltz chapter 42 . 6/8
fk this story is so hard to read
Ricee chapter 2 . 5/19
enjoyed it, but if you decide to try again let naruto keep his body, this whole man in a child's body is ki da hard to read and put up with
FanFictionman43 chapter 2 . 5/18
This was a hard chapter to read. Naruto a 35 year old War veteran who acted as the Hokage shows little intelligence in this chapter. Hiruzen was uncharacteristic in this chapter. I can understand Naruto being uncomfortable in his body, but not him becoming a newborn Bambi.
OHS1 chapter 8 . 4/29
I’ve read a lot of Naruto fics over the years and I’ve really enjoyed how you handled the wave arc so far. Love how you wrote/justified Team 8 taking the mission and continuing after the reveal of Gato. The banter between Kurenai and Zabuza was funny but I also felt kurenai’s underlying worry of protecting her genin and even doubting her survival. #Teamwork makes the dream work.
Seems like the vast majority of classic fanfics from the last decade like this have aged like crap
estar12 chapter 37 . 3/31
I’m really really loving this story. My only current complaint is the Kazekage said he’s never heard of the Uzumaki clan
killjase chapter 15 . 2/10
thank you for including the fact that everything is the same as before as a plot point discussion for MC. It definetely makes that part better for me.
killjase chapter 10 . 2/9
I hage how everything is copy paste from canon Naruto, only the characters changed, every event is the same. Even with new joinin sensei leading completely different team.
I hope this is not retelling of the canon with Naruto in the background watching.
killjase chapter 9 . 2/9
The only problem I see with this arc is how copy pasted the experience of Hinata's team feel to Naruto's. Obviously the fight differed, but every situation ended the same.
The sensei is injured, but manages to take down Zabuza (still scratch my head on this one. Kakashi is OP, so I understand him succeeding, but this one? She is weaksauce in comparison).
Haku collects him.
Little boy gets inspirational speech.
Injured sensei makes them do tree exercise.

We have a whole different team of 4 different people. Really? Nothing else changed? Why almost the same?
5,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »