Reviews for Time and Again
Lmao how the bullshit did Hinata become chuunin though
PoochKat chapter 25 . 7/20
i was just afraid that orochimaru would have future knowledge as well, but this is so much worse, and it doesnt even rule out the possibility that he DOES have future knowledge... hold on sasuke and sakura, naruto's coming, just survive and stay uncursed long enough for him to arrive!
Man, I know this is years and years late but I just wanted to say anyway that I am soooo sorry that those peeps were giving you all this grief over stuff that seems so obvious! I loved your rant/explanations in the end. Indeed, it's funny, because I was soooo worried that Naruto was going to immediately remember when he had done to upset Hinata, which would've been so unrealistic. So glad you chose to go with your author instincts instead of bowing out to people who can't appreciate a good plot. It's a slow burn, people, haha. What makes a meal delicious is the chance to savour every bite.
Can't be bothered to log in...
But poor Hinata! I hope Naruto fixes that shit soon.
dreaddragonknight chapter 43 . 7/9
the toads r gonna b pissed off as all get out when they hear how Naruto, an inducted member of their family was tortured. i can't wait 2 c what happens next
dreaddragonknight chapter 42 . 7/9
man shit has hit the fan in an amazing way
dreaddragonknight chapter 41 . 7/9
so many feels, so little time
this is a fucking reading series.
why the hell is naruto even weaker than canon? He should be a lot stronger, not like his experience went away.
so he won't be strong, but he'll probably eventually tell everyone he's from the future and what not. stupid.
dreaddragonknight chapter 40 . 7/9
i am honestly unsure of where your taking this? and i read the page 4 this fic on tvtropes... well done
dreaddragonknight chapter 39 . 7/9
huh... interesting choice 4 Rin's motivation
dreaddragonknight chapter 38 . 7/9
things have gotten interesting
Please don't tell me that this is a Naruto X Sasuke fanfiction... It's probably the only thing that I'm not okay with... I don't have anything against any sort of sexuality... It's just that... The NaruSasu ship is... No... It's Just... No...
dreaddragonknight chapter 37 . 7/8
i don't know if i am enraged at the turn of events or excited at what i think may come
5,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »