Reviews for Time and Again
In the whole story Naruto is trying to play matchmaker and being completely lame at me , even canon Naruto is far cooler
Golden Light 001 chapter 22 . 9/10
But the sharigan unlocks under stress and possible death sasuke should have it from when he was nearly burned alive that's pretty stressful and life threatening. Just saying
Golden Light 001 chapter 9 . 9/10
Maybe that parody off narutos other meaning fishcake.
Golden Light 001 chapter 7 . 9/10
Honestly Naruto might just hide his intelligence children have been known to do it to seem normal or something to others my own sister does it so I know, Naruto might do it to seem weak and or harmless to those who fear and wish him harm.
Anon chapter 13 . 9/1
I tried, I gave it a chance but 13 out of 44 chapters and Naruto is still stupid. He time-traveled and poof, things still always mess up.

What's the point of putting time-travel in genre if you can't play its strength at early chapters? Instead of getting the readers excited because of the potential of what he can do with his knowledge of the future, it turns infuriatingly disappointing instead as he can't use being a "time traveler" to his advantage.

The deaths of the characters who didn't die in canon and Hinata's non-existent arranged marriage and even Orochimaru's power aren't canon but why does Naruto have to be as stupid as the canon? And that's after being a Kage level (stronger even) time-traveler.
Anon chapter 6 . 9/1
This is like reading the canon manga, Naruto's actions will infuriate you (at least in the early chapters) although "adjusting to young body" and "realizing that he's not in a genjutsu" is realistic, the way it was executed is so stupid it gave me the impression that the author is forcing Naruto to screw up even though he time travelled.

I respect the way it was executed but I'm sure 80% of the readers won't like those developments.. and 25% - 50% of those readers could've dropped this one on the spot.
RIP Hinata's heart :(((((((((
Li chapter 42 . 8/9
It's 1:14 am i should probably go to sleep... but I'm almost done
Li chapter 16 . 8/8
I have been reading this all night
almostNEET chapter 43 . 8/7
What a fucking bastard!

... such a shame the sequel was never completed
almostNEET chapter 42 . 8/7
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! that was the twist wasn't it and it's so FUCKING PERFECT. the changes, the unpredicatabilties, all of it, because there was another time traveller. Bravo sir, bravo! i didn't even consider that since i was so busy with the alternate universe theory. Brilliant!
almostNEET chapter 37 . 8/7
shit
almostNEET chapter 34 . 8/7
Lee vs Neji. Really nothing more to say
almostNEET chapter 32 . 8/7
let the games begin!
almostNEET chapter 31 . 8/7
now that's just uncanny. you got the wrong one of course but the fact that you still picked a teammate... that's some freeeeeeeeaky foresight
5,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »