Reviews for Time and Again
Bearmauls chapter 32 . 3/14
Poor Hinata. Poor Naruto.
total waste of time.
the 5k favs are very misleading. the first three chapters made me want to reach through the web and slap you silly.
ShutUpAndR3AD chapter 2 . 1/6
*dies a little inside watching Naruto fail walking*
*while laughing like an idiot*
Wonderful chapter!
Yikes. I hope he tells Hinata why he was laughing...
Lovely chapter!
Great chapter!
Havoc Follows chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
Way too much fluff. I find my self skipping half the chapters because of all of the unnecessary detail in them. The commentary is way too much take out 2/3 of it and it would be a much better pace flow and story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
This is real dumbshit here. I find it hard for Hinata to view him in the same light after this, I mean who would? Though I'm not surprise, afterall this guy is too dense to learn how to empathize. His focus is limited only to:
become Hokage
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
If this fic doesn’t change fast I’m gonna bash my head in. Naruto is very driven to work hard. He wouldn’t be tripping and falling over for two days. He would practice to get better. I even regular humans can train their senses to switch in about 3 days.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
Holy shit dude. Naruto is a fucking asshole. Anyone, even the most idiotic person on earth, would know now to fucking laugh after someone tells you about their mom dying. Especially not for minutes on end. This is just some crappy way to make Hinata not like naruto.
L chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
Shooting star chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
Woah this is so good, really like your characterization of Naruto and him dealing with Akamaru as well as hinata’s reaction
5,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »