Reviews for Time and Again
Jo Anna Grace chapter 14 . 11/12
You really need to be more confident about your work. You are a really amazing writer with such a unique and interesting plot line. Not many people are brave enough to change the plot line. Way to go. Do not be a Hinata about your awesome writing
Frai chapter 14 . 11/12
Hey man, don't want to be rude or anything but you made a typo when Kakashi is checking the cats.

"Kakashi tried not to smile as it become clear that Naruto's hast"

I assume you meant to write haste.

Again don't mean to be rude, just wanted to point that out.
setokayba2n chapter 43 . 11/8
It was a good story, too bad you decided to abandon the sequel.
ahitt6345 chapter 10 . 11/7
This is the most entertaining wave arc I have ever read so far.
ahitt6345 chapter 9 . 11/7
I like how gato is ACTUALLY NOT A FREAKING IDIOT. thank you. No sarcasm here.
ahitt6345 chapter 4 . 11/6
This is actually really interesting...
Candy Phantom chapter 24 . 11/3
no. No. NO! Bad author! You made Kakashi the earliest team to finish the 2nd portion of the exams! Bad! XD
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 11/3
"I'm a Naruto-Hinata fan – though I'll accept him with just about any female character roughly his age so long as the relationship doesn't come out of thin air"

It what way is Naruto/Hinata not out of thin air? They interact maybe 20 times throughout the mangas entirety and all of a sudden they are together.
Umanso chapter 14 . 10/22
This naruto is an utter idiot and and an imbecile even those fanfics with him having godly powers and a stupid harem are better than this.
koneko.sawadaa chapter 6 . 9/30
Okay so I have to say that Sakura has been a major annoyance thus far. I'm hoping that she'll become better as the story goes on~
brennan.mholmich chapter 5 . 9/17
I know it's been years since this was completed but I feel like I missed something and would like some help. Naruto went back in time but managed to keep his memories. How did he totally balls up everything from that point forward. I'm only on chapter 6, but he couldn't even remember how to pass the test correctly, and seemingly missed a simple kunai throw? Really?
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 26 . 9/5
'He's my friend and the only person that's allowed to hurt him is Sakura.' Is the best thing I have ever read!
just thought you should know... I loved this chapter!
manga.geek.3 chapter 7 . 9/2
So, I'm only on Chapter 7 (technically chapter 6) but I must say... Yours is one of the best time-travel fics I've read in the Naruto verse! I'm loving everything you've done so far, and it has even gone so far as to make me anxious for Hinata's team! Naruto it's gonna kick some butt! Totally excited for that (of course, if I'm wrong, I'll just go through major heart-wrenching, gut-twisting agony because I like how it had turned out in the canon lol) Also, I must say, while it was funky Naruto couldn't milk a cow, totally understandable. I've actually heard it can be difficult. And I was happen to see him use a jutsu that he'd previously known before hand.
The ending of this chapter was quite funny too! Haha loved his clones curse. Also (so many also's!) I think your A/N's are hilarious as well. Even if they're not necessarily intended to be, some parts of them are. :D Anyway... I look forward to reading the rest of your story but I wanted you to know that this is just fantastic.
ranoshi chapter 43 . 8/14
This was an insightful chapter that I am extremely grateful I did not skip because it answered things I wondered about. I thought it was a great chapter.
5,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »