Reviews for Time and Again
Tzarista chapter 44 . 5/22
great story .. and now off to read the sequel
Did you kill akamaru? HEARTLESS MONSTER
Wolf Repulsor chapter 7 . 5/17
I'm still wondering why Kakashi didn't question naruto about where he learned the doton jutsu from
doubledamn chapter 3 . 4/22
Okay, no idea what happens in the future but why hasn't he tried talking to Kurama yet?
Why doesn't Naruto just Henge into his older self? That should fix up his movement control at any rate.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 44 . 4/18
This story was so intense, and you definitely surprised me with the ending. You have a few parts where clarity of topic could be better by adjusting your wording, and some portions where words are actually missing. But it's an awesome story. I enjoyed the twists and characterizations.
jcampbellohten chapter 42 . 4/11
I like how you created so many parallels between this and the Rescue Sasuke arc of the manga, especially without making it obvious. People stopping to hold off the Sound Four and Kimimaro, the person at the second stop being a hair's breadth away from death, reaching the Valley of the End, one boy making a vow to Sakura to bring the other back after they fail... There are a bunch of parallels, but they're subtle resemblances, not obvious ones. Great job with that in addition to with writing the fights.

Hopefully, going to Orochimaru isn't going to be part of Sasuke's, "everything I do from now on will be for that." I don't like that Sasuke is still being tempted by Orochimaru's promise of power—it doesn't seem fair—but I can live with it as long as he never actually does it.

Why wouldn't Gaara & siblings go to the Leaf village?
jcampbellohten chapter 41 . 4/11
I'm /pretty/ sure Hinata wasn't there when Kakashi concluded that Naruto had been kidnapped, so I'm still suspicious of that, but then again, he did try to let Sasuke move on. Of course, he could've just been trying to send him to Orochimaru faster, and Yoroi's little comment about "this isn't how it was supposed to go" and Sakon knowing what he's talking about is also pretty damning.
jcampbellohten chapter 39 . 4/10
Daaamn! Intensity through the roof! I'm glad there's a somewhat plausible excuse for Rin to have defected to Orochimaru's side. Wait, has Kakashi been keeping the Chidori running this whole time?
jcampbellohten chapter 33 . 4/10
O.O Orochimaru came back with him, didn't he?
jcampbellohten chapter 29 . 4/10
Figures a storm of senbon would do it again. Speaking of which, I like how aware you are of Naruto's limited perspective, such as with him not knowing what caused Sasuke's Sharingan to awaken. Also, great job on all the fight scenes. That had to have been tough, coming up with a bunch of original fights.
jcampbellohten chapter 26 . 4/10
Well, you definitely know how to keep things interesting! Honestly, this is the most well-plotted and well-written Peggy Sue fic I've ever seen. Between dealing with all of the psychological ramifications and exploring the potential for unpredictability and the question of Fate vs. changeability in time travel, this is supremely interesting, and the bits of humor are slipped in well, too. The grammar could do with some cleaning up, but that barely matters next to the quality of the content.

Whew! Kakashi knows now. Good. I was hoping he would make the connection between the older body and Naruto's initial stumbling, though.
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 4/9
Poor, clueless Naruto, not realizing he should marry her himself so the other guy couldn't marry her. Also, I forgot to mention it before, but even though things seem totally better now between Naruto and Hinata, I don't like that it happened just because Hinata was like, "I still lurv him, so I'll forgive him for being (albeit unintentionally) extremely hurtful to me." It feels like nothing was actually resolved, Hinata just rolled over for him.

Yes, Naruto did use "-dono" correctly: they're both in (technically unofficial) high positions of power.

I kept putting off mentioning this before, but there are a lot of instances where you have two complete sentences that should be separated by a period, or in some cases a semicolon, but are instead separated by a comma.
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 4/9
Super-sweet battle! I like Naruto's clone tactics throughout the day, and that he got to summon a veritable army of shadow clones to impress everybody with. The fox transformation was nicely set up, too, but I think it was overdone somewhat. I get that you wanted to use the cloak so he could take advantage of the hyper-mobile extra limbs, but I think the seal is still too strong for that, or at least would only allow one tail. One tail looks cooler than two, anyway, in my opinion.
jcampbellohten chapter 17 . 4/9
Okay, so is it Kamui or Kumai?
4,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »