Reviews for Time and Again
TheGirlWhoWalkedAway chapter 1 . 7/8
Waste of my time. Utter garbage
Zabzab chapter 38 . 6/24
The AMOUNT of bullshit. A shame really, your story was so good. Oh good, I'm crying tears of blood from the plot device.
Zabzab chapter 37 . 6/24
Let's conveniently forget the regenerative abilities of the Kyuubi that also happen to clean any poison from his system. -_- This is so cheap.
Zabzab chapter 3 . 6/23
Holy shit! On one hand, Naruto not immediately accepting the time travel was nicely done, but on the other, him not realizing he hurt Hinata by laughing like a madman after what she just told him WAS INFURIATING!
ArkhCthuul chapter 42 . 5/30
I thought that might be the case, but wasn't sure you would do it, given how to get.
Kudos.
ArkhCthuul chapter 33 . 5/29
Ok, you actually made Assume give up.
Now I've seen everything...
ArkhCthuul chapter 31 . 5/28
Too bad she's dead... but that was clarified much later than , so...yeah ;)
ArkhCthuul chapter 22 . 5/26
The missingnsharingan was obvious.

The cliffhanger however was REALLY evil.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 5/18
Also why are you so stubborn about people calling your Naruto a fucking idiot? There are HUNDREDS of them, but you continue to say "Kishimoto said Naruto is simple" or "I think he is fine". You have have said that Naruto is 35 years old when he is sent back in time. Thirty five. You don't take that into consideration at all and continue to make him a blithering fucking moron.

I don't care that this story is dead and done or that you stopped writing all together. I just want you and future readers to know that you, your authors notes, and your story are garbage.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 5 . 5/18
This is hilarious. Apparently since he is used to having longer limbs, he is completely useless right now. It's always mind boggling why authors retcon Naruto when they do a time travel fic, Just have him come back before he is literally one of the strongest people in the world. That way you don't have to keep making bullshit excuses as to why he isn't using everyone as toilet paper.

I'm in agreement with the others. Terrible story.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 3 . 5/18
N-Naruto-kun stutter stutter stutter blush. How can anyone stomach this garbage bin of a character?
Katt chapter 7 . 5/17
Your Naruto is even more pathetic than the original was with his precious persons crap. Worst time travel fic in existence
Mr.Banana2000 chapter 1 . 5/4
literally the worst timetravel fanfic ever.
ImMikaHasegawa chapter 4 . 5/1
He doesn’t swing that way Naruto, snap out of it
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 22 . 3/28