Reviews for Time and Again
bruhhh chapter 5 . 3/21/2019
There's a fine line between deliberately not altering canon events because it's not logical to and being unable to alter canon events because you're not creative enough to be able to do so. The reason I say this is because I cannot fathom why you would choose to spend so many words on this chapter describing a scene when you barely changed anything significant to it. It almost feels like you're being overly descriptive to stall actually changing significant events and progressing the story because you're not creative enough constantly think of new plot twists without a ton of time. I really don't want to read what is essentially just going to be a lengthy recount of the entire Naruto series.

I'm especially hoping you don't go into pointlessly great detail about every canon scene when you could've just covered the happenings in a handful of paragraphs and spent the rest of the chapter focusing on something new and interesting. I don't mind at all if the new and interesting things that are happening don't necessarily change major canon events as long as they're the focus of this story. This is a fanfiction, all I'm asking for is a little bit more of the fanfiction portion of the story and a little less of the canon story itself.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/21/2019
Tempted to screech. Orochimaru IS back after all. Damn.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/21/2019
I'm surprised Gaara calmed down.
It was an epic fight and gave Sakura all the development that seemed to be pushed aside in the series. (Lets be honest, she had much more potential than what was realized in cano. For a long time at least.)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2019
Well. No matter how the conversation went, I'm very glad you didn't kill off Kakashi. XD
It's all good. This is one of the best plots for the time traveling trend imho.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/19/2019
When will Sasuke get his Sharingan?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/19/2019
I'm wondering if Orochimaru was brought back in time as well as he seemed to lose control of the jutsu at the last moment. Wouldn't that be problematic
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2019
I wonder how your Naruto will be handling the knowledge. And the fact that he's already had to face the consequences of things changing for the worse so early is nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2019
Well fucc
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
I love the fact that you're changing the story so much with Naruto trying not to change stuff and ending up doing the opposite. Plus Wave is usually left to Team 7 no matter what else happens. This is a new take for sure.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2019
LMAO. Imagine the butt poking thing actually carrying a lot of weight in the timeline. Now that would be most unfortunate.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2019
Ouch.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2019
your story is so shit like whats the fucking point of coming from the future if you're not going to do anything about it
SleeperHold27 chapter 3 . 1/15/2019
I have to say this chapter was extremely frustrating, but at the same time I kinda love the concept of Naruto unable to accept the situation he is in.
Curious chapter 13 . 1/5/2019