Reviews for Time and Again
Soraslove chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
And.. being more a friend to everyone would stop orochimaru?
SteppingSaltz chapter 42 . 6/8/2021
fk this story is so hard to read
Ricee chapter 2 . 5/19/2021
enjoyed it, but if you decide to try again let naruto keep his body, this whole man in a child's body is ki da hard to read and put up with
FanFictionman43 chapter 2 . 5/18/2021
This was a hard chapter to read. Naruto a 35 year old War veteran who acted as the Hokage shows little intelligence in this chapter. Hiruzen was uncharacteristic in this chapter. I can understand Naruto being uncomfortable in his body, but not him becoming a newborn Bambi.
OHS1 chapter 8 . 4/29/2021
I’ve read a lot of Naruto fics over the years and I’ve really enjoyed how you handled the wave arc so far. Love how you wrote/justified Team 8 taking the mission and continuing after the reveal of Gato. The banter between Kurenai and Zabuza was funny but I also felt kurenai’s underlying worry of protecting her genin and even doubting her survival. #Teamwork makes the dream work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Seems like the vast majority of classic fanfics from the last decade like this have aged like crap
estar12 chapter 37 . 3/31/2021
I’m really really loving this story. My only current complaint is the Kazekage said he’s never heard of the Uzumaki clan
killjase chapter 15 . 2/10/2021
thank you for including the fact that everything is the same as before as a plot point discussion for MC. It definetely makes that part better for me.
killjase chapter 10 . 2/9/2021
I hage how everything is copy paste from canon Naruto, only the characters changed, every event is the same. Even with new joinin sensei leading completely different team.
I hope this is not retelling of the canon with Naruto in the background watching.
killjase chapter 9 . 2/9/2021
The only problem I see with this arc is how copy pasted the experience of Hinata's team feel to Naruto's. Obviously the fight differed, but every situation ended the same.
The sensei is injured, but manages to take down Zabuza (still scratch my head on this one. Kakashi is OP, so I understand him succeeding, but this one? She is weaksauce in comparison).
Haku collects him.
Little boy gets inspirational speech.
Injured sensei makes them do tree exercise.

We have a whole different team of 4 different people. Really? Nothing else changed? Why almost the same?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2021
error 404, sequel not found
ZZloth chapter 4 . 1/21/2021
Beta MC taking hits from the banshee. Didn't like that one bit.
Bohanmol chapter 42 . 1/14/2021
nice story. worth reading. there are a few spots that needs patches here and there but other than that it is a really good story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2021
The premise was great, but the execution wasn’t great. I’m not too sure if you were going for an OOC Naruto or one hardened by the terrible future, but either way, his decisions and reasoning were severely disappointing. I’ll try to reread from a different viewpoint, and see if that makes the story a little more bearable.
NoodleMomo chapter 4 . 12/19/2020
Dude WTF If naruto is not going to change things then why did you write this? You might as well be writing canon .
5,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »