Reviews for Forbidden Love
I like the story and everything it's interesting but its really pissing me off about how they went through all that when they could've just got together before luffy left
It burned me from inside there was so much drama going from one point to another
I don't mean to be rude I'm sorry but thats what I thought
Btw I really loved the story
Looking forward for more if you want
Cassi0chan chapter 16 . 1/26
I really enjoyed reading this story! I couldn’t stop (even though had to due real life .).
Anyway, you did a great job!
The only thing that disappointed me, was I didn’t get any lemon. It would have been so awesome.
Another detail that I keep thinking about, is that in the first chapter Gen-san mentioned he was looking for a heir and so chose Luffy. Therefore I was expecting Luffy to become the heir and it would be part of the story, how he had to work on himself to fit this role.
Well, I still really liked your fanfic and I was surprised that we got to see Furu again.
Cassi0chan chapter 15 . 1/26
Finally! Luffy has accepted his feelings! :D
They're both so cute together.
Cassi0chan chapter 14 . 1/26
Finally! Nami has told him everything. Now it's time for Luffy.
Cassi0chan chapter 13 . 1/26
Stubborn Luffy! He's unbelievable! .
Cassi0chan chapter 12 . 1/26
It's so exciting!
Luffy really needs to find out, how Nami feels about him.
Cassi0chan chapter 11 . 1/25
That was so cute!
Cassi0chan chapter 9 . 1/25
poor LuffyNamiit's really time for them to meet again.
Cassi0chan chapter 7 . 1/25
wow, so many One Piece characters appearing. it's so awesome. but I just can't believe it's been 4 whole years. I can't wait for their reunion.
Cassi0chan chapter 6 . 1/25
interesting chapter. I only had trouble with reading the last part. I thought it was a bit confusing the pov changing between Nami/Zoro and Luffy/Ace without some indication.
Cassi0chan chapter 4 . 1/25
Luffy was awesome!
So, this Furu guy said now what Luffy really feels, but not seems aware of: his love for Nami.
Cassi0chan chapter 3 . 1/25
I love badass Luffy! I want more of this!
Cassi0chan chapter 2 . 1/25
So far it sounds really interesting. I will continue with the next chapter. :)
But I do have to say, I'm shocked with the comment that the girls think Luffy is not the best looking guy. I mean to me he's really attractive and can easily be considered the hottest guy. ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
luv it! Kinda hard to read cause I feel like there is incest even through there is not. But other jab that, I loved it
Chivan chapter 16 . 8/14/2016