Reviews for Edward's Heartbreak
twi-fic luver chapter 1 . 11/3/2010 sad :'(

but good
twin of a twin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Awesome I loved that please continue
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
damn tthat was friggen awsome you can actually feel what edward felt! ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT!
xxhappypersonxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow... that was good. Very good.

Great way how his emotions were conveyed.

Loved it!

CheerLachlan chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Great! The emotions were so good!
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
it was good. but not really edward. i think you know what i mean. but I know that it would be really hard to get this seane (forgive horrid spelling) to sound like him. It was really good though, I like it. But i did laugh once i reached your authors note, you should REALLY change it. It goes from "excruciatingly painfully immense pain" to "Hey guys! I'm sorry, that was sad, wasn't it? Poor Edward really missed Bella."

not good. U MUST CHANGE THAT. or leave it if it was meant to make ppl stop feeling sad for Edward and just laugh. It makes sense it's just that its such a difference of attidute, deep depresion to cheery(kind of[i hope you know what i mean)school person.

i dont mean to insult you or offend you in any way just saying that you should change the a/n.

(read you fic then the authors note at the bottom, if you still don't know what i mean)

anyways, im sure i reapeted myself enough there so i'll stop. i'm not going to re-read it fix what i said so i only say stuff once. i've got to get off computer.

anyways it was a really good try (i know mine would have been horrible and i would have burned it, Edward character's pov is really hard to write from as all we've read has been from bellas pov. anyways like i said must get of computer.)

ps. please forgive spelling and lengh of "review" its more like a letter 0
VioletWilson chapter 1 . 4/12/2008

Tragic and beautiful and I have no regret saying that this is an accurate depiction of Edward.
Shanya-hp chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
It's always hard with this kind of fanfic to say, "hey, I really enjoyed reading that!". It's heartwrenching to imagine what either of these two might have gone through in those minutes, hours, days and months they were apart... I know, I've written one of these myself. But, they must be written for all of us who are so touched by Ms. Meyer's love story and we feel the need to fill in the blanks.

Thanks for the glimpse into what might have taken place, the emotions Edward tries so hard to hide. You did well, very well.

NotWhoYouThinkThisIs chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
wow... absolutely gorgeous, and very edward. his POV is very difficult, and i think you did a great job with it! congrats:D
Jasmine Flecha chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
So Sad!

I almost started crying when he was in the car driving to his house!

You are an awesome writer! The story was perfect! Keep going! I want to see the rest of his perspective on those heartbreaking 6 months away from Bella!
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
WOW! This was surprisingly good, considering I've never really read any of your stuff. Sad, amazing, beautiful. You have a future in one-shots.

Plus, take the "this is my first oneshot" out from the summary. Don't criticize yourself; it won't make people want to read it.