Reviews for The best years of our lives
Lorielei chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
luv the story, 5/5 lol and zexion is right, demyx cant pull of anything threatening, lol plz continue i luv the story
Sightless Eyes chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
xDestiel chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
Aww, oh should update :
Aesthetic-Plastic chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Nu! Demyx! QQ

I do rather enjoy this story, even if you cut off a perfectly good scene in the last chapter. (:

Update soon!
sabbiferu chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
damn you, Sephiroth.

i hope to never ever say that again, but yeah.

oh gosh, poor Demyx!

i hope he gets better real quick!
StoryofGreen chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
I hope your next update doesn't take as loung!

This is an awsome story, I am uber excited to see were your going to head with Zexion and his dad.
dreamercat21 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Omg, I just read the whole story and that was awesome! M..dry-sex, yummy.
Murd3r4lyf3 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
ha ha

hte beginning of the chappie was mad zexy

and then..the moon dude came in

and then axel

6-The-Cloaked-Nocturne-9 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Hi! lol, in his daydreamsXD and i loved the whole-‘Please just let me get fucked against the wall in peace'- thing, it was great and Kairi's an idiot, that is great- cuz she is one and im positive that you would lose IQ points from being near her so, run Zexy run! great chap, except i wanna go afer Saix for ruining the smutty goodness, much love ~Cat~

ps-is this where Dem finds out about Zexy's dad? i hopes so cuz maybe he could help him that'd be great:D
darkangelwings90 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
hey! i like this story a lot! please update again soon!
Renka chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Oh, this story is getting so good!

I can't wait for what's next!
Murd3r4lyf3 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008

i love the Axel and Roxas cute nes

and all the others

you gotta up date fastr mann

i wanna read more

cookies for you
6-The-Cloaked-Nocturne-9 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Hi! another good chapter, and Axel is priceless the way he automatically assumes stuff can't wait ta see what happens next-much love ~Cat~
RocketPAPrika chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
hehe, Axel is so nosey!
6-The-Cloaked-Nocturne-9 chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
Hi! aww its so cute i feel bad for Zexy though y'know? and I have the same reaction as Demyx for scary movies/videogames but i really like your story and can't wait to see how it turns out much love ~Cat~