Reviews for A Cousin, Quarterback, and October
PaperBooksInk chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Your story is pretty good.
But your writing could use some work. For starters, you're missing a lot of gaps. You barely reveal any emotion to your character, or background. There isn't enough detail and everything is pretty much rushed. I'm not trying to offend you, but this could use some editing and revising.
Naguabo chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
I enjoyed this story, although I think you could have gone a bit further in depth with the characters, and especially with descriptions. Write what the eye would see and the other senses would feel. Also, I'm relieved that October and Mike will - at least sort of - get their happy ending. Maybe a companion piece with them starting their life together in Chicago? Could Mike try to walk-on at Northwestern or Illinois?
Nonya chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Horrible sorry
Gyp Dark chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
This is puuuuuuuuuuuuuure amazing. It's so sweet and sad and warm and loving and beautiful. I am absolutely in love with it! Gorgeous characterisation, and FOR ONCE, the girl doesn't fall for Donnie (okay, so they're cousins, but I love that you managed to include him without making him the love interest). Fantastic job all round. Thank you for writing it, and blessed be!
Dusk chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
You should make another Friday Night Lights story! D
Confuzzled2011 chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
Aw so sweet.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 14 . 10/12/2008
It was a nice happy ending :-) This was a great story!
Confuzzled2011 chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
That was great. I can't wait for more on the story.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Great story and great chpaters and i can not wait to read more of it so please update as soon as you can please
Confuzzled2011 chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
That was a great chappy. I can't wait for more. This story is great, update soon please.
Confuzzled2011 chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
Aw. I can't wait for more. This story is great. I love it.
Confuzzled2011 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
You should update this story soon. It's really good. I love it.
Superdani4Ever chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
aw I like this story so much!
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
yes its been updated! please more more more !
Superdani4Ever chapter 9 . 5/15/2008