Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
AlwaysLove14 chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
After so much...I'm glad they made it through :)
Guest chapter 31 . 6/12/2012
why do they not tell some one about the abuse i mean i picures 10diffrent ways but nooo some one needs to kill her sister i have dibs on the father [he dies painfully and slowly]
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 40 . 5/20/2012
Love it! Great job :)
fanficfan1122 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
love it
WhaatsAnne chapter 40 . 7/27/2011
I spent all day reading this story! I became addicted. Just think that I live in Italy, so that means your story is travelling around the world. Great, just great :)
itsi3 chapter 40 . 12/20/2010
Loved it! Great job! *Crystal
piewizard chapter 40 . 10/28/2010
this story was sooooo fricken' awesome! you are such a great writer. it made me cry! can you please make a trailer for it on your youtube channel!
piewizard chapter 40 . 6/30/2010
i can honestly say that this was a great stroy! i have started reading your youtube story "take me away." i really hope you become a writer because you have some of the best stories i have heard in a long time.
dann965 chapter 40 . 5/19/2010
Amazing! I really love a happy ending. I just finish reading the series and let me tell you the truth: I cried while I was reading what Gabby went through. Are you in college! If you are, are studying to be an Author! You would be amazing if you were. You are like Stephenie Meyer, and I definetely mean what I just said. I noticed it's a sequel. Will it have the info of what happen with Gabby's father an Troy's parents! I'm gonna start reading it right now.

P.S. You are AMAZING!
CarthynZamb chapter 40 . 5/15/2010
They should make this into a movie! i would watch it and cry and laugh so many times! keep it up! write more stories pleasse!11
whoa chapter 30 . 4/17/2010
i didn't expect troy to be this calm over the fact that gabriella is getting raped...he even joked about it. wow
zacefronlove08 chapter 40 . 2/19/2010
I read this story all in one day non-stop and loved how you mixed love/heartbreak/drama together but not too was incredible and it made me cry at some parts of it.
1 Sugar Ray Fan chapter 40 . 12/13/2009
Like this story had me on my toes and it was amazing. It's writers like you who inspire me. To make things were no one wouldn't be able to guess what would happen. It was awesome. It was so good I read it all in one day. non stop. Really it was wow. Very original. Well done
InsomniacEsha chapter 40 . 5/28/2009
i can't believe its over! i spent two days reading this story as much as i could and now its over! i can't to read the sequel!:]
aslongasyouloveme chapter 33 . 5/16/2009