Reviews for The Seventh Weasley Kid
I'm really enjoying this story, love how it is Ginny-centric and how Ginny can be just as protective of Harry. I love your take on a rare female Weasley being powerful.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
I'm glad you decided to continue this even with the lack of reviews. It's so amazing!
nayin17 chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
I know it's been years but I'm still hoping that you'll continue and finish this story
nayin17 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Good that Harry spent his summer with Kenneth and Sirius is finally free
nayin17 chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
Love their stolen moments lol
nayin17 chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
I'm not a fan of the hateful annoying bookworm and yes Ron is a git and immature. I love stories where Harry is fighting for Ginny especially as a friend
nayin17 chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
Finally, Harry is out from his hell and Dumbledork is not in charge of him
nayin17 chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Hope Harry will leave that place
nayin17 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Help Harry get away from his hell
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
So glad all Ginny's roommates were supportive of her. Good to read also of Ginny's friendship with Luna and Colin
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I'm so loving your Ginny
Schori123 chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
I just found your story today! Its a great idea you had all these years ago for this one. I liked reading it. Read through it the entire day. Its sad that you dont continue this story, but i understand that its hard to write with everything else going on in life. I hope you will continue, but after four years i think thats unlikly gonna happen... I feel sad about it, but cant change it. I wanted to thank you for the first 16 chapter, they are written very lovely!
Best regards!
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
It is absurd to blame her brothers if she never actually asked for help.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Wow
rosabelle101 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
Dear Seritha,
Are you American? And if you are do you believe that all of my countries (England) stereotypes are true? I'm only ten but I hear a lot of hate comments on YouTube about my race. It makes me sad and a little bit annoyed to know that some Americans believe that all we ever do is drink tea, eat crumpets, talk with a posh accent, have dirty teeth, are all incredibly posh, and are all snobby.

Let me correct those. Most people I know drink coffee, not tea. Yes, a lot of people like crumpets, but I don't. And we don't have them all the time anyway. The only slightly posh bit of my accent is that when I say castle, I pronounce it carsle. My teeth are NOT dirty! Because of the coffee, some peoples teeth are stained slightly yellow. And the Americans bright white teeth are unnatural anyway.

If you ever came to my house, you would see how incredibly not posh we are. We don't have 'servants', we don't all wear suits and stuff, and everywhere is messy. And I'm not snobby!

Sorry for spamming, but I don't know where to talk to people anywhere else. I'm too young to be on YouTube anyway.

By the way, I love your story. I love it! My teacher (I'm doing SATS in a few weeks which are big important tests) say I could be a Level Six! That is like in American grades, A. Except better. Like, author good. I want to be an author when I grow up, and your story has really inspired me. (:
Thank you so much Seritha, and I hope that you continue!