Reviews for Individuals
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I like your portrayal of TK in this story. You made him witty and so full of teenage angst when being compared to his brother. It made me laugh and I really enjoyed it. Ignore anyone else who says otherwise.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
wow, great story.
Kev chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Uh, you don't grow muscles just because you play sport. Do you know how many scrawny sports players there are? Especially teenagers. Also, Matt and T.K. are the "bigger" guys in Digimon. their tall stature just implies that they're gonna grow up bigger than the others; fill out more than the others. And they do, as seen in the 02 epilogue. (Matt looks like he can knock everyone out with one punch; he's definitely not skinny.) Matt wouldn't be clumsy because his character is supposed to be elegant and graceful. Matt also writes; music, lyrics (T.K. doesn't help him, though I guess you can make that up if you want... but remember that Matt wrote the single his band released, so he definitely is a good writer). And I'm inclined to think Matt prefers redheads, seeing as he married Sora. And Matt is introverted, T.K. is extroverted. That is all.
dragonflysky chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Funny, very good.
Talyn Vega chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
The last line made my day. I can just see Takeru now.
greeneyeswhitedragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
LOL! I can totally picture TK writing this list in a journal too!

You're right though...(in your summary), some of these are too funny and just too true;)