Reviews for The Power of Suggestion
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
lol, great!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ROTFLMAO! OMG! I love it! That was too perfect. And I was so hoping he had said it outloud. LOL He needs to just say it. LOL He needs to make a move! LOL Great work. :)
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This was good. I'm glad I went to your profile. I missed it on the site.

Can you give me a way to contact you by email? The site has yours blocked where I can't figure out how to get to it. I would like to ask you a question. Thank you. Carol
The Mominator chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Got an idea for his dinner thoughts. Could prove very interesting.
LeaveIt chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Short, sweet and (as always) wonderfully written.

Maybe you could write another one where they both get it out of their system - somewhere a bit classier than a motel though.
ComptonLover chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It IS going to be a long night! Poor Bobby, maybe he can work up the courage to ask for more than dinner? Very sweet fic.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
that's cute. i think bobby needs to try a classier version of frank's suggestion.
bammi1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Short and sweet and funny! Maybe Bobby should take his big brother's advice. And get it out of his system. Probably out of Eames' system, too! LOL

Good job!
Metisse chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
LOL Let's just hope now that the thought has been planted, he might just start obsessing over it and you never know... ;)
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Isn't that just the most awful feeling when you think you may have said out loud what you were thinking? Poor Bobby, he should blush. I am glad he was spared and only asked Eames to dinner. Whew!
ReneeGoetz chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
LOL, my heart almost stopped *for* Bobby!