Reviews for X's Virus
Steph Bee chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was an interesting story! I got a surprise at the end with x and zero, so next time I'll have to look at the type of story these fanfictions are XD So I just thought of it as man teasing, and all the technical stuff was a blur, but it usually is for me unless I look over it multiple times
ramaolendris chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. I really liked this fic. I liked how you went the technical rout to explain how to deal with the virus. You had a lot of computer/robot jargon that made my head hurt. Your fic made my head hurt- but after I was finished I read it again. _.

You did very well with keeping a sufficient amount of dialog in your story, you let the characters do all the work, something which I found that most authors like to lack.

I also liked how you made both X and Zero sound -not- human but having their own personalities (not sure if that was the goal, but that's what I got out of it). You made them unique and their OWN RACE. I don't think I've ever read a fic like this where an author made a 'robot' sound like a 'robot' while having human compassion.

On the downside; the fic made my head hurt- primarily from the -huge- amount of data which was supplied. This fic has a ton of information which was given in a relatively short amount of time and space. Maybe to free that up, you could have had character dialog breaks more frequently to break apart the rate in which the data was given. But it's your fic, and it's very good.

Keep writing _